Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

Wow. Announcement at 12/1 am and 15 shows have become 8. 

My show has bitten the dust, so looks like I won't be seeing GNR in 2021. I am actually pretty gutted about that really. 

7 shows is a hell of a lot not be able to reschedule. There absolutely must be more than 'routing and availability' at play with those cancellations. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Wow. Announcement at 12/1 am and 14 shows have become 8. 

My show has bitten the dust, so looks like I won't be seeing GNR in 2021. I am actually pretty gutted about that really. 

6 shows is a hell of a lot not be able to reschedule. There absolutely must be more than 'routing and availability' at play with those cancellations. 

If things are actually happening at that point then I'd imagine more dates would pop up closer to. Who knows tho...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

7 shows is a hell of a lot not be able to reschedule. There absolutely must be more than 'routing and availability' at play with those cancellations. 

That's a real shame to cancel half of the shows.

My shows have ALL been cancelt.

Blame it to that ridiculous management, which seemed not to be abel to get new dates in time, they were simply to lame to get new spots at the venues next year.

So, no GnR for me and @Natty in 2021, we could easily make Munich instead of our canceled shows, but i'm not even in the mood anymore to think about this option. I'll get my money back, that's fine, so i can spend it on some other bands concerts. 

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2

The two shows that I had tickets for (Pinkpop festival and Hamburg) are both gone. But there are still some gaps in the schedule. Hopefully they can add one or two shows in between (please do Nijmegen)...

Edited by JY2016
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Very difficult times, must have been quite difficult to rearrange with all the other groups doing the same thing....but I really feel for the countries that have been cancelled.

why was it not difficult for the other bands to do it ? Seems only difficult for THIS band. i'm in a full rage mood now, sorry:anger::cry:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Nothing better than a pandemic to get rid of shows that are not selling. ;):wacko:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EricA said:

That's a real shame to cancel half of the shows.

My shows have ALL been cancelt.

Blame it to that ridiculous management, which seemed not to be abel to get new dates in time, they were simply to lame to get new spots at the venues next year.

So, no GnR for me and @Natty in 2021, we could easily make Munich instead of our canceled shows, but i'm not even in the mood anymore to think about this option. I'll get my money back, that's fine, so i can spend it on some other bands concerts. 

this 💯. I ll rather spend my money on bands that ARE bands and not pretend to be a band...

• Like 1

I'll get a tix for London Sat I'd go Glasgow  but I'm flying too TFS on 27/6 if these shows happen at all that is 

They announce EU in middle of the night well done.....!!!!!!

@BrayWyattWhat's this new venue they have announced in Glasgow is it better than the other?? What's your views ??

Edited by Gavin82

One benefit of getting up at 5:30 to start work these days so can have 3 hours in office uninterrupted is that hotels etc all sorted.

And yes the Glasgow show is now Bellahouston (nr Ibrox Rangers stadium) . Green Day switched their show to there on 28/6/21 from Glasgow Green as well.

As an aside the Friday show in London could also be the same night England play Scotland at Wembley in Euro 2020 (if they beat Israel in play off) - avoid Trafalgar Square that day if they do :-D

3 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Maybe there's just so few shows cause the sale went so horribly bad? I can't imagine they weren't able to get a date for Hamburg. Every big band was able to get rescheduled dates for the same time next year. 

And we have a winner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

And we have a winner.

Breaking news, we have smaller stadiums or other outdoor loction with less capacity in Europe, where they could have easily switched to. But probably these ones are not good enough for GnR.

Well, i guess it's time to "Move On"

• Like 1