Is this the WORST cover ever? "About A Girl" by Puddle of Mudd

CAFC Nick

Last time I saw this Wes guy it was a TMZ video of him yelling at an audience member for "stealing his house." So, this actually came off pretty good by comparison. 

I think we are all just feeling threatened that the other dude gives Dizzy a run for his money on them bongos.

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Ok, being singer I know from experience, just because you admire another artist and like their music doesn't mean you should try to cover them. If it's out of your range don't even try it but if you do at least try to step it down. 

Dude has always tried to sound like Kurt (and even look like him) and made a career out of it. Really don't know what hes doing here or how this got released :lol:

Edited by -W.A.R-

9 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Dude has always tried to sound like Kurt (and even look like him) and made a career out of it. Really don't know what hes doing here or how this got released :lol:

I saw them at a festival about 10 years ago, I remember thinking "that was a bad Cobain impression" at the end of their set.

Well he's no worse than all those Axl impersonators. I feel like Kurt Cobain always tried to sound like he was sodomized with a cactus, so he might actually have been impressed if he saw this. Someone actually succeeded in sounding as terrible as he was trying to sound like. :lol:

I'm saying this as a big Kurt Cobain fan by the way.

Funny thing is, if he just sang it clean with no rasp he'd probably have a much easier time hitting it. But he tries to go for that Cobain sound and just doesn't have it.

But I despise both versions with a passion. If I was in charge of eradicating things from this earth's history. Both bands would be on that list.

Edited by moreblack