Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

8 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Has anyone said anything positive about this idea in this thread?

One or two posters did. And I’ll add two positive items...

- The illustrations look tight. I’m a fan of the genre and this doesn’t look like they skimped on the illustrations.

- there is a Books/Reading thread in the Anything Goes section of the forum. Only 4-5 of us post their with regularity. Mostly we post what we are reading. One of those posters reads James Patterson novels. This makes me wonder if Fernando at least bothered to peek at that thread to see what authors us fans dig?? Could be a coincidence of course, but it’s an interesting one, imo.

• Like 2

Thanks for the Patterson info. 

I tend to associate him with Kiss the Girls and that snake in butt torture scene (I think that's the only one I've read). Which in itself is quite 'GNR' but not when associated in the mind with a book for small children. :lol:

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If yall want an extra laugh today, go look at @htgth instagram page and read the comments. The absolute blind following some of these die hard fans do is insane. Im serious, read the comments. 

Thank you. I did and saw this:

shit2.jpg

and this:

shit1.jpg

and many more.

Edited by Rayno

20 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Their "management" look as "Three stooges" :D

it's more like that the "management" let the band look like the three stooges, and that's the saddest thing about it, that TB drags the whole GnR brand into the mud.

Edited by EricA

Just now, Trmac72911 said:

Haven't even read through the thread yet but the title just made me laugh.

Oh this band..

I cackled when I saw it. Just so unbelievable.

• Haha 1

This is the result of not being managed by qualified individuals. 

The Rolling Stones, a band whose members are 75+ year olds, have been way more successful at catching up with social media and the coronavirus situation. For example, the Stones are streaming old shows every Sunday on Youtube, they just realeased a new song in 8 years that talks about being in lockdown, they have been allowing people to vote one song in their setlist for the last 20 years, etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, basquejungle said:

This is the result of not being managed by qualified individuals. 

The Rolling Stones, a band whose members are 75+ year olds, have been way more successful at catching up with social media and the coronavirus situation. For example, the Stones are streaming old shows every Sunday on Youtube, they just realeased a new song in 8 years that talks about being in lockdown, they have been allowing people to vote one song in their setlist for the last 20 years, etc. 

Never compare a pioneering rock band with 26 studio albums to a Circus.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Never compare a pioneering rock band with 26 studio albums to a Circus.

Well, we are talking about two stadium tours here, EU and US. Say about a million customers must be provided some sort of explanation. Plus their right to get their money back. 

I love how many people brought up Pearl Jam. 

its funny, if you went to their forum right now, you would think they were in as dire form as this bands fan clubs. 

People really have no idea about this band from the outside looking in. 

scratch the “most dangerous band in the world” moniker and replace with “band that has wasted the most amount of time in the world”  

• Sad 1