Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I suspect that's not the point though, this seems more like a vanity/heirloom project for the Lebeis kids.

Which I think everybody here would agree is just fine - just not under the massive GN'R brand. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my mobile this thread was abbreviated as "Guns N' Roses to Release Chi.." and I open it to find this 

Fuck Fernando.

There's nothing to say that hasn't already been said in the thread  For once, I literally have no words. This is the biggest face palm day for me as a GNR fan. 

2 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Soon they'll be asking 'so who else do Team Brazil manage' 

I imagine GNR fans explaining exactly who Team Brazil are to casual fans would sound something like Quint's speech in Jaws...

spielberg-jaws_quint.jpg?w=500&h=250

• Haha 2

Wow. This is a new low.

When I first heard about this I honestly thought it was some dumb joke article ffs.

The fans have been waiting for new music for over a decade now, and when they finally do release something, it's a fucking children's book.

I can't wait to read the story where Mr. Brownstone sells Michelle all the heroin.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, alfierose said:

:facepalm:

Quint's voice ".......You know...a Lebeis...has black eyes....like a dolls eyes. Oh, then then they roll over white.  Anyway.....we got the album...November the 23rd....2008....."

• Haha 3

This is something, like, a grandmother with a spider-web tattoo on her neck would buy for a newborn.  Think state fair folk. Is that their target with this shit?

Edited by sofine11
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is the type of thing someone here would invent as a joke, ''Fernando will release a kids' book next haha'', except it is actually true. 

Next Year: “Beta’ Cooking!”

If yall want an extra laugh today, go look at @htgth instagram page and read the comments. The absolute blind following some of these die hard fans do is insane. Im serious, read the comments. 

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Wow 1
50 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

All those Axl groupies who wait outside the hotel and call their children Axl, and the Axl lunatic fans who dedicate a whole Instagram account to upload pictures of Axl and write things like ‘he’s my baby but he doesn’t know it’ believe me I’ve seen lots of em

Lol. Those IG accounts are kinda amusing. 

Just going back to the People article for a sec. It says it's been (co)written with James Patterson - is this the famous James Patterson who wrote all the explicitly gruesome murder books? Or is there another James Patterson?

I get that he's apparently a big fan but wouldn't an author known for children's fiction be more appropriate?

Everything this band does is weird.

I wonder if anyone in the actual band has even read this book? Or held a GNR truck in their hands ever?

More importantly, I wonder how much of these items they are actually selling?  When you factor the amount of GNR fans who would be hardcore enough of a fan to buy it to read their kids, and factor the amount of GNR fans who would AND be willing to spend 20 bucks plus shipping for it, I just can't image this would pull in tons of money