Axl Rose vs. US. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin

12 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It just pisses me off that in the middle of this people want to make it political and point fingers for political blame with the liberal media leading the way. 

Kind of like Trump and the right media are doing to Obama? Who hasn't been in office for 3 years and has nothing to do with the current situation.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Mnuchin better watch his ass cause Axl has connections. Namely "the president, a private eye, the IRS, and the FBI"

Nah, that was a delusional Axl who at the time thought GNR still existed

• Like 1

Maybe we should be holding the Treasury Secretary and the President’s administration to a higher standard instead of lowering it to Axl Freakin Rose’s level? Seems like some have that issue and are trying to put them on some sort of even playing field 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

Say what you want about it, but the nonstop touring has floated/created a ton of jobs. Not just within the GNR camp. From beer vendors to local union work and all the way to jobs at Live Nation. Not that it was at all altruistic, but it’s contributed more to this country than what Treasury Secretary thinks 

I agree.

46 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Ohh man..... we need this so much.

Finally a fkn good show.

Yeah right? Finally something entertaining to take our minds off that children's book.

59 minutes ago, registra said:

Each individual government is very much responsible for how the virus is handled within their own country. The virus may have started in China, but China is not responsible for the downplaying and dismissal of the danger of the virus by Trump,  his administration, and the right wing media. 

The right winged media? 90% of the media in the US is driven by liberals. What were they doing to warn anyone about anything? Nothing. Instead they were busy tearing Trump apart for any action he did take including shutting down international flights. Can't have it both ways. 

Every government is responsible for how the virus is handled in its own country. So no, its not China's fault that America has 1 million more cases than any other country in the world. It's very much Trump's and the GOP's fault. And it will also be their fault when this gets worse, considering their support for protestors and their support to reopen the country.

The number of cases doesn't mean shit. First off the US has been testing more than most if not any other Country. Second we have the third highest population (Behind China for one) which will lead to more cases obviously. The number that matters is Deaths per population.  

I don't even consider myself left or right, but Trump(along with the GOP, and other left politicians) is responsible for this in America. We knew about this virus in January, and nothing was done about it in America till the end of March.

Nothing was done until the end of March is just not the truth. The administration has posted a timeline of actions taken every day since January.  Go ahead and fact check for whatever you like but to say nothing was done is just a narrative of the left. Every action that was taken early on was challenged by the left and its media.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/ 

16 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

"The administration posted a link of actions taken since January..."

HA! Baghdad Bob was a more trustworthy source. Remember when Trump said the coranavirus was going to go away by April because of the nice weather?  Remember when the deaths would go down to zero? 

Fuck Trump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

That is why I said fact check it all you want. Is it not okay to stick up for yourself against slander?

24 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

HA! Baghdad Bob was a more trustworthy source. Remember when Trump said the coranavirus was going to go away by April because of the nice weather?  Remember when the deaths would go down to zero? 

Fuck Trump.

Hahaha! Remember when he said it might be a good idea to inject yourself with disinfectant?! 

It's not even about 'republicans' or 'democrats' really in my view- the guy is a stone cold fucking idiot, irrelevant of political leanings. It's right there in front of people to see. 

• Like 4

Political Hack Axl Rose should spend some time writing an album instead of trying to get attention on Twitter. Or maybe spend less time at DisneyLand perfecting his Mickey. :)

It's sad what the media has done to people in this world.

Love or hate Trump, but our economy was the best it has ever been. Billionaires and millionaires act just like Trump. People vote with their wallets, not over some candidates personality. Give him some credit, he is doing exactly what he campaigned on.

All of these celebrities think they are politicians, health care professionals, etc. STFU and focus on what you're gifted at.

Edited by crashoride
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, crashoride said:

Love or hate Trump, but our economy was the best it has ever been.

"Best it has ever been", I think this is more buzzwords rather than based in fact to be fair lol.  All that is missing is a couple of uses of "bigly" and his signature hand gestures

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, crashoride said:

Love or hate Trump, but our economy was the best it has ever been. Billionaires and millionaires act just like Trump. People vote with their wallets, not over some candidates personality. Give him some credit, he is doing exactly what he campaigned on.

Agee. Trump has the personality of a turd and says some really dumb shit at times but I think he has done a great job as president as far as the economy and his policies go. 

5 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

"Best it has ever been", I think this is more buzzwords rather than based in fact to be fair lol. 

Dunno about ever but it was pretty damn good before this mess and we had the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. 

9 minutes ago, crashoride said:

Political Hack Axl Rose should spend some time writing an album instead of trying to get attention on Twitter. Or maybe spend less time at DisneyLand perfecting his Mickey. :)

All of these celebrities think they are politicians, health care professionals, etc. STFU and focus on what you're gifted at.

Nah.

This primer will explain it,

"Here's how we're being misled about our so-called hot economy, and why people are still struggling and left out in the cold. "The economy is booming," insist Trump apologists inside and outside of the White House. But while the wealthy may be able to finally renovate their yachts, workers are finding it harder and harder to survive. Why? Stats like GDP, unemployment and stock prices are actually quite detached from our everyday lives."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

"Best it has ever been", I think this is more buzzwords rather than based in fact to be fair lol.  All that is missing is a couple of uses of "bigly" and his signature hand gestures

Sorry, I could rephrase that, but it's up there for sure and was heading in a good direction before the COVID-19 shit hit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Nah.

This primer will explain it,

"Here's how we're being misled about our so-called hot economy, and why people are still struggling and left out in the cold. "The economy is booming," insist Trump apologists inside and outside of the White House. But while the wealthy may be able to finally renovate their yachts, workers are finding it harder and harder to survive. Why? Stats like GDP, unemployment and stock prices are actually quite detached from our everyday lives."

I was gonna curate a reply posting similar aspects, however I see you beat me to it haha.  Haven't seen that video itself though but I am gonna check it out, the sentiment of the quoted statement is also one I have been observing many places is of concern to me regarding the policies of the current administration

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If Axl wanted to get attention on twitter, 1) he would tweet more often 2) he would tag the politicians (Mnuchin, in this case) he calls out in his tweets.

Mnuchin, on the other hand, being Secretary of Treasury amidst a crisis, spent time to 1) find a tweet by a rockstar mentioning him without tagging him 2) reply to the tweet 3) delete his reply and repost it because he attached the wrong flag :lol:

Im sure Mnuchin has his own team brazil doing that for him