NITL live videos on youtube

7 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Sounds like shit. Vocals are karaoke level bad, sound quality sucks as usual with the "selects" and what the fuck is Frank doing at the end? You can just hear they didn't really rehearse it as a band. It sucks and that's the truth.

Yea but we already knew the Locomotive performances were rough. At least they gave us something we were asking for, instead of Black Hole Sun or some shit like that.

• Like 2

I couldn't even finish this Locomotive pro-shot, it's... wtf is this... Some people dare defending this? Oh! Am in the fucking Twilight Zone?

The worst thing is that Fernando or whoever edited this added some weird asf effect on Axl's voice in order to mask the atrocity, and even then it's absolutely terrible.

Sure we knew Axl's performance was very bad on this, but so what? Are we just going to say "oh thank you for this garbage, we haven't had anything new for a while"? Damn...

The most painful thing is that Slash plays great, and Axl completely butchers everything. At least if the whole band sucked, I could tell myself "okay never mind, it's over". But no, the band is tight, the only weak element is Axl here.

It's mindblowing that they're still milking this last tour when they could fire some old pro-shots from better eras when Axl was on fire. Any pro-shot from the 80's, 90's, 2000's & 2010 we haven't had before would be hugely appreciated.

They are cheapening Guns N' Roses by doing this "select NITL fine gourmet" horror BS. It becomes more & more laughable. We've almost reached Vince Neil's level.

I don't understand why they don't choose to put the best thing they have in the vault out on the market & whatever social media.

Where is the f**** new album? Where is the excitement?

Fernando & the management are clearly amateurs, I'm not even really mad at them, I just find this whole situation is too bad. The guys are not getting any younger, I'm not getting any younger, 2020 is the f worst year ever, we're all losing on this one. 

There are still LOTS of stuff to put out from the f***** vault. I don't give a rat's ass about that NITL tour!

Thank you for showing us how much it sucked with each new treat of carefully selected butchered songs BUT PLEASE STOP IT NOW! WE GOT IT!

• Like 4

It's cool that they actually released a Locomotive proshot, but yea it sounds bad. The mix is poor, and that phaser effect (or whatever it is) on the vocals is distracting, in a bad way. It's not the first time he's used that effect (see Rocket Queen on the San Juan 2010 show) but it's just a weird choice.

I don't know why Axl doesn't use his low/talking voice for the whole song, and have Melissa do the high vocals. It would sound so much better for them to harmonize throughout the song than for Axl to be switching back and forth.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, D.. said:

I couldn't even finish this Locomotive pro-shot, it's... wtf is this... Some people dare defending this? Oh! Am in the fucking Twilight Zone?

The worst thing is that Fernando or whoever edited this added some weird asf effect on Axl's voice in order to mask the atrocity, and even then it's absolutely terrible.

Sure we knew Axl's performance was very bad on this, but so what? Are we just going to say "oh thank you for this garbage, we haven't had anything new for a while"? Damn...

The most painful thing is that Slash plays great, and Axl completely butchers everything. At least if the whole band sucked, I could tell myself "okay never mind, it's over". But no, the band is tight, the only weak element is Axl here.

It's mindblowing that they're still milking this last tour when they could fire some old pro-shots from better eras when Axl was on fire. Any pro-shot from the 80's, 90's, 2000's & 2010 we haven't had before would be hugely appreciated.

They are cheapening Guns N' Roses by doing this "select NITL fine gourmet" horror BS. It becomes more & more laughable. We've almost reached Vince Neil's level.

I don't understand why they don't choose to put the best thing they have in the vault out on the market & whatever social media.

Where is the f**** new album? Where is the excitement?

Fernando & the management are clearly amateurs, I'm not even really mad at them, I just find this whole situation is too bad. The guys are not getting any younger, I'm not getting any younger, 2020 is the f worst year ever, we're all losing on this one. 

There are still LOTS of stuff to put out from the f***** vault. I don't give a rat's ass about that NITL tour!

Thank you for showing us how much it sucked with each new treat of carefully selected butchered songs BUT PLEASE STOP IT NOW! WE GOT IT!

Feel free to say if you didn't like it! Haha! 

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

What in the fuck was that?? Seriosuly.. That effect on Axl's voice was terrible. There was no way he used that duirng the actual show.. We all watched the fan recordings and didn't hear that shit.. Jesus.. Then Fortus is twice as loud as fucking Slash,.. This is such a Slash guitar song, I hardly want to hear Fortus at all nevermind that much louder than Slash. He doesn't capture the groove anyway.. 

Locomotive is an amazing song. It is cool that played it and chose to release it but atleast make it sound good. I don't even care if they doctor the shit up with overdubs at this point..  They aren't that great of a live band anymore as it is and they somehow manage to release a pro shot video that makes them sound worse than they already do... 

Just dig into the archives and remaster some shit from the classic lineups for us.. enough with this NITL crap.. wtf... 

It was great live and on the bootlegs.

The problem here is the mix. Plus I think the vocal effects are trying to cover up axl's vocal flaws, but they didn't get it right lol

• Like 1

Great the band uploaded but axls out of breathing from 3.30mins onwards is what i hear the most. I agree that he should use his lower register more and leave mel for the higher end stuff.

The most cringy thing is seeing richard attack the guitar....its just real posey...its something ashba would do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

It was great live and on the bootlegs.

The problem here is the mix. Plus I think the vocal effects are trying to cover up axl's vocal flaws, but they didn't get it right lol

Yeah man, I was pleasantly surprised with the fan youtube vids when they palyed it.  I thought it was pretty good for this lineup with the potential to get even better with practice..  On the vocal effects, they definately didn't get it right! lol What the hell was that? They made him sound worse lol.. Who the hell is mixing this shit???  Just pump up the crowd noise or something...

• Like 1