NITL live videos on youtube

18 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

At this point so many have sounded bad that I don't care if we get more or not.

Same

10 hours ago, MJRemastered98 said:

I mean we do have some nice IEM's from 2016 from Vegas which are just pure blessing and the San Diego one from 2017 which is also really nice

But yeah, in general, we are unlucky af

10 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I heared the Vegas one recently (Double Shot) and it was inconsistent vocally (more than expected)....and bongo heavy too...😂. The band weren’t firing totally yet either with it being right at the start of the run. I was quite disappointed with it being a 2016 one.

Need to go back to the San Diego one - not heard it for a long time. I recommend the Japan IEMs from January 2017 as they were pretty good....not too far from the time Axl was on fire but not quite as good as then...there was a break in the tour at that time and it seems he had lost a bit of what he had mid-late 2016.

It’s just damned frustrating when you KNOW they have the good stuff but all we have seen is snippets in the Selects (Houston/Mexico) and they have Dodger recorded and who knows what else. 🤬

Frank is all over the place on the Vegas ones, which ruined it for me.

22 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I heared the Vegas one recently (Double Shot) and it was inconsistent vocally (more than expected)....and bongo heavy too...😂. The band weren’t firing totally yet either with it being right at the start of the run. I was quite disappointed with it being a 2016 one.

Need to go back to the San Diego one - not heard it for a long time. I recommend the Japan IEMs from January 2017 as they were pretty good....not too far from the time Axl was on fire but not quite as good as then...there was a break in the tour at that time and it seems he had lost a bit of what he had mid-late 2016.

It’s just damned frustrating when you KNOW they have the good stuff but all we have seen is snippets in the Selects (Houston/Mexico) and they have Dodger recorded and who knows what else. 🤬

which 2016 Double shot you listened to as both nights have been recorded? I personally love the one where Sebastian Bach joins on stage for My Michelle, the other one is sloppier 

Personally I didn't really like them Japan 2017 ones, they didn't seem much better than the Apollo pro shot we have 

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Frank is all over the place on the Vegas ones, which ruined it for me.

I can see where you're coming from with this

21 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Is there really anybody left here or anywhere getting excited about a weak UTLH "select" with the usual shitty sound now? :D

I think it was cool because I was there. I just watched the minte clip. Axl sounded ok.. Never liked the way Fortus plays ithis song. It is what it is, the band just looks and sounds like a karaoke band these days...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MJRemastered98 said:

which 2016 Double shot you listened to as both nights have been recorded? I personally love the one where Sebastian Bach joins on stage for My Michelle, the other one is sloppier 

Personally I didn't really like them Japan 2017 ones, they didn't seem much better than the Apollo pro shot we have 

I can see where you're coming from with this

Looks like the one I have is the 2nd night (9th) with My Michelle. If the 8th is sloppy then I’ll definitely dodge that as I think the 9th is too! I felt the Japan ones were a bit better vocally than Apollo...not a lot in it though.

• 1 month later...

382.gif

So here is the checklist:

[] Shadow Of Your Life

[] Welcome To The Jungle
[✔️] It’s So Easy
[✔️] Nightrain
[✔️] Out Ta Get Me
[] Mr. Brownstone
[] Paradise City
[✔️] My Michelle
[✔️] Sweet Child O‘ Mine
[✔️] Rocket Queen

[] Patience
[] Used To Love Her
[] You're Crazy

[] Live And Let Die
[] Don't Cry
[✔️] Double Talkin' Jive
[✔️] November Rain
[] Dead Horse
[✔️] Coma

[✔️] Civil War
[] Yesterdays
[] Knockin' On Heaven's Door
[] Locomotive
[] So Fine
[✔️] Estranged
[✔️] You Could Be Mine

[✔️] New Rose
[] Raw Power
[✔️] Attitude
[✔️] You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory

[✔️] Slither
[✔️] Wichita Lineman

[✔️] Chinese Democracy
[] Better
[] There Was A Time
[] Catcher In The Rye
[] Sorry
[] Madagascar
[✔️] This I Love
[] Prostitute

I hope of some Chinese Democracy Songs and i hope Locomotive is fixed

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube: Wichita 2019 debuts today