NITL live videos on youtube

27 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Man, Axl's decision to Mickey his way through the Slither choruses is such a baffling decision for a song that should've been an absolute home run for him vocally.

It’s what we always wanted and dreamed of as Axl and Slash fans - for Axl to sing Contraband songs, and knock them out of the park. Instead he absolutely kicks it into the gutter with his Mickey vocals.

Just horrendous.

And how hard is it to sing the verse lyrics in time too Axl? 

This was good! I'm going to be watching that Slither again for sure. The camera work and audio were much better.

Still seeing some cuts where Axl should be on screen, but it was least noticeable now.

I'm looking forward to having something from 2016 now! They need to use that Houston show

• Like 1

Was good to see a properly shot live gig, it was download festivals cameras and mixing, hence the good quality of the video. It's just really sad reading these comments about everyone thinking Axl sounds good. It's like we're so desperate for him to sound good, we'll take absolutely anything. He sings like he has a sore throat and has to use mickey to not hit the sore spot every single line. 

He's 56 (in this vid) so I think this is as good as it'll ever be from now on. The studio will be much better I am sure. 

Edited by JimiRose
typo
  • Like 1

I really don't want to be negative, but aside from Slither this was worse than the 2019 video. The audio and video quality is obviously better, but man... who the fuck picked these songs? And why do they keep picking performances with obvious fuck-ups!?

Hopefully it doesn't take another month before they upload the next video. :shrugs:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I just made it through Slither. Axl sounds like Mickey Mouse, it's pure shit. That's the truth and you know it.

Yep, out of time lyrics on the verses and full Mickey in the chorus. If this is the best version, I’d hate to see the worst. 

• Like 3