NITL live videos on youtube

isn't this the same account which "C O N F I R M E D" a new album a bit ago... Where it never was in any way shape or form confirmed that this is actually fernando, not some random troll

Edited by Entman

Total BS. The pandemic has served as a convenient excuse for lack of new music in my view. I’ve heard a rumor that Axl has set some pretty high condition precedents for the record which the label have flatly refused.

2 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Total BS. The pandemic has served as a convenient excuse for lack of new music in my view. I’ve heard a rumor that Axl has set some pretty high condition precedents for the record which the label have flatly refused.

Where did you hear those rumours? I have seen similar, but GNFNR can't really be trusted.

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Fernando was on discord yesterday doing a voice chat, which confirms its really him obviously. 

From what I've heard, he didn't say anything of substance outside of the fact that he says new music would've been released by now if it wasn't for the virus. That's BS IMO, but it's what he said. 

I wonder what the thinking behind going on these niche platforms and making big statements is? An avoidance of attention? 

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I wonder what the thinking behind going on these niche platforms and making big statements is? An avoidance of attention? 

Not one clue. 

I heard he asked that it not be recorded, but of course it was lol. I've only heard clips, but it's about what I expected unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Not one clue. 

I heard he asked that it not be recorded, but of course it was lol. I've only heard clips, but it's about what I expected unfortunately. 

It's just such strange behaviour. If there's announcements to be made bands announce it officially. If there isn't, it's just gossip, which is usually the last thing managers want to get involved in. 

I can't see how it would ever work out well for Fernando. It puts him in the firing line for stuff not happening that he said would, with very little benefit to him as so few people read or see it. 

9 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I would wager that's in part what it is. A balancing act between appeasing the fan base but avoiding the MSM and proper scrutiny. :lol:

• Like 1

We weren't going to get a confirmation about the new album on a Discord server... come on guys. But he really did answer some juicy questions and even argued with some fans about how it feels to be a GNR fan these days.

It was really cool and I hope it happens again.

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

We weren't going to get a confirmation about the new album on a Discord server... come on guys. But he really did answer some juicy questions and even argued with some fans about how it feels to be a GNR fan these days.

It was really cool and I hope it happens again.

Any more details? 

1 hour ago, CAFC Nick said:

Honestly - if anything actually materialises (I’m skeptical), guarantee it will be Tokyo 92.

I'm VERY sceptical myself.

And if it's really gonna be Tokyo 92 and nothing else he deserves every bit of laughter and every pissed off reaction by the fanbase. 

23 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Do you have a link or a source for this rumour? :)

15 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's just such strange behaviour. If there's announcements to be made bands announce it officially. If there isn't, it's just gossip, which is usually the last thing managers want to get involved in. 

I can't see how it would ever work out well for Fernando. It puts him in the firing line for stuff not happening that he said would, with very little benefit to him as so few people read or see it. 

From the clips I've heard, it was funny to hear a bunch of people who spend their time on forums and discord trashing TB, to turn around kiss his ass trying to get his attention. 

Again, I haven't heard all of the recordings but that's the impression I got. Some people did ask real questions but of course, no real answers were given. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Fernando was on discord yesterday doing a voice chat, which confirms its really him obviously. 

From what I've heard, he didn't say anything of substance outside of the fact that he says new music would've been released by now if it wasn't for the virus. That's BS IMO, but it's what he said. 

Wonder if "new music" means a single, an album or just the band playing Hardschool live.

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

From the clips I've heard, it was funny to hear a bunch of people who spend their time on forums and discord trashing TB, to turn around kiss his ass trying to get his attention. 

Again, I haven't heard all of the recordings but that's the impression I got. Some people did ask real questions but of course, no real answers were given. 

I'd love to interview Fernando. I've thrown it out there before, but I've always really enjoyed interviewing people and asking them tough or awkward questions, but in a way that isn't hostile. It's honestly quite surprising how much the interviewee usually appreciates it- often because it comes in the middle of a cycle of arse-kissing.

I'd love to talk things through with him and genuinely get his opinion and side of things....not that I can ever see it happening of course as I think this site has reached out to him a few times? 

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'd love to interview Fernando. I've thrown it out there before, but I've always really enjoyed interviewing people and asking them tough or awkward questions, but in a way that isn't hostile. It's honestly quite surprising how much the interviewee usually appreciates it- often because it comes in the middle of a cycle of arse-kissing.

I'd love to talk things through with him and genuinely get his opinion and side of things....not that I can ever see it happening of course as I think this site has reached out to him a few times? 

We've reached out many times. We've made it clear we're more than happy to help bridge the gap between the fans and the band. It's always fallen in deaf ears unfortunately. 

28 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Not really... we should be getting some Troubadour videos coming (he said they're planning on doing some kind of fundraising) and some other NITL videos as well.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/los-angeles-troubadour-closure/

Thanks....as ever, it's a case of 'wait and see' then! 

Just now, RussTCB said:

We've reached out many times. We've made it clear we're more than happy to help bridge the gap between the fans and the band. It's always fallen in deaf ears unfortunately. 

That's a real shame. But there we go. 

• GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, James Bond said:

It may have been said already, but does it make anybody else cringe as much as it makes me cringe when he says concerts "we" have played? Does he really think he's a member of the band? There is no "we" at all. This guy needs to go. He clearly suffers from severe TPS and a healthy dose of narcissism.

Honestly though, if this actually amounts to anything, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll believe it when I see it.

He is insufferable. The Lebeis family are worse than Yoko!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gavgnr said:

100%. He's a lying turd, who know's he can just spill out whatever he wants.  He's most likely trying to save face for his "within the next six months" crack which was up in...March.