NITL live videos on youtube

11 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Does anyone know how separate the videos? I found some and they have the  spanish or portuguese subtitles and are very distracting.

what do you mean?

On PC: Download the Video and use a program like "Shotcut", "xmedia Recode" or "Windows Movie Maker" to separate the video

Seriously whose the enemy that chose this songs? Ok, i think it s going to be a smart move to put all the songs that Axl can´t sing well all together at once, yeah great idea, the fans deserve it.

GNR, your fading, it´s a pity your not taking advantage of the talent you have.

Let Slash make his own way, and make his own music.

I think his loosing his time, making this Eternal Remembering the Good Old Days Tour.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, almozny said:

Ok, i think it s going to be a smart move to put all the songs that Axl can´t sing well all together at once, yeah great idea, the fans deserve it.

They didn’t upload the whole show

6 minutes ago, UncleJosh said:

No.  Myles Kennedy sucks live.  Mickey Axl is preferable to ANY version of MK.  I can't listen to him at all.

I disagree. I’ve seen the Conspirators three times and Myles was great at each show. Way better than present day Axl. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, almozny said:

Seriously whose the enemy that chose this songs? Ok, i think it s going to be a smart move to put all the songs that Axl can´t sing well all together at once, yeah great idea, the fans deserve it.

GNR, your fading, it´s a pity your not taking advantage of the talent you have.

Let Slash make his own way, and make his own music.

I think his loosing his time, making this Eternal Remembering the Good Old Days Tour.

Sir this is a wendys

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, UncleJosh said:

He is terrible.  Bad live tone and terrible phrasing.  He is ok on Alter Bridge studio stuff but live he sounds like ass.  He has and will never sound better than Axl even on Axl's worst days.

Just because you don’t like his style doesn’t mean he’s terrible. He’s played in two different successful bands for a long time for a reason. Someone who’s legitimately terrible couldn’t even dream of having the career he’s had. 

Edited by LikeADog93

The reality is, if the Ritz 88 show was a new show, people would complain about it. Set list is too short. Too many covers. Why did Axl disappear during RQ. Slash is just noodling on SCOM. 

I don’t think Paris 92 would do much better. Too many drum and guitar solos. No *insert song*.  

The current band are actually fairly awesome. Probably RQ is the only song I really don’t enjoy them doing. 

It’s Axl that is kinda dragging it down. The way he sings Slither is just all wrong. He physically can’t really sing YCBM or SCOM anymore.  

If Axl was singing well, people would love the band. The 2016 shows were really good. There wasn’t too many complaints back then, apart from maybe the tempo. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LikeADog93 said:

Just because you don’t like his style doesn’t mean he’s terrible. He’s played in two different successful bands for a long time for a reason. Someone who’s legitimately terrible couldn’t even dream of having the career he’s had. 

Obviously you are a fanboy and that is ok but a successful career and you being a fan does not make someone good enough to replace Axl.  I literally cannot listen to his live tone for more than a few seconds.  So in my opinion he is awful, terrible, and one of the worst live performers I have seen or heard.  And again I am a fan of his stuff with Alter Bridge.  Just not live.  When doing GNR songs he sounds worse than any local cover band.

3 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

The reality is, if the Ritz 88 show was a new show, people would complain about it. Set list is too short. Too many covers. Why did Axl disappear during RQ. Slash is just noodling on SCOM. 

I don’t think Paris 92 would do much better. Too many drum and guitar solos. No *insert song*.  

The current band are actually fairly awesome. Probably RQ is the only song I really don’t enjoy them doing. 

It’s Axl that is kinda dragging it down. The way he sings Slither is just all wrong. He physically can’t really sing YCBM or SCOM anymore.  

If Axl was singing well, people would love the band. The 2016 shows were really good. There wasn’t too many complaints back then, apart from maybe the tempo. 

It's funny you say that because I was not a fan of Paris 92 when I first watched it on PPV because I thought Axl's voice was shredded and sounded like shit compared other shows I saw live in the years prior.. 

• Like 1

Ive never really got the huge love for the Ritz show...I confess Im a UYI fan over AFD...for me any 1992/3 show waaaaay better than the Ritz era...Slash became much better including his sound, Axls singing during 92 for me its his best, the performances have lots of energy...

Ive always seen Ritz as very good but as a band becoming something special, but a band that reached its peak afterwards

9 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

I wonder who said "hey let's upload Slither, Rocket Queen, YCBM and SCOM. Axl always sounds great on those songs!"

They could not have picked worse songs than that. Maybe the first performance of Dead Horse from 2019.

RELEASE SOMETHING FROM 1986-1993 OR 2006/7, 2009/10.

2016 would be okay too.

Also I can't believe people are into this.

it's called nitl selects for a reason

53 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Ive never really got the huge love for the Ritz show...I confess Im a UYI fan over AFD...for me any 1992/3 show waaaaay better than the Ritz era...Slash became much better including his sound, Axls singing during 92 for me its his best, the performances have lots of energy...

Ive always seen Ritz as very good but as a band becoming something special, but a band that reached its peak afterwards

There is just something that’s very pure about the AFD era. It’s just 5 guys that created and were playing some awesome music. Slash and Izzys guitars sounded amazing together.

Guns N Roses became quite a bit bloated after that and never returned to that Pureness again imo.

Whether there was 3 guitarists in the band, or 2 keyboard players, backing dancers, several musicians pasted onto 1 album... big budget music videos. The band was different. 

But I do agree that musically the band actually peaked in 92 and 93. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Yeah the drums are mixed to the back, butied by the guitars and bass. Theres barely any oomph off the kick drum, no snap off the snare, the hats are hard to hear at times and the crash and rides are inaudible in places. You're fantastic for knowing the term side chain compression👏👏🙆‍♂️ but if you think this is great then you have no clue about good mixes. 

Also, the bass is overpowering, and it's NOT supposed to do that. 

I love talking to experts that know so much😄

My guy, this more of a quality mix that 90% of GN'R-live footage releases.

Your nitpicks fucking ASTOUND me.

Best pro shot? Rock Am Ring. Guess what? EXACT SAME PRODUCTION MENTHODS. Big ol' bass frequencies. You should be LUCKY there's more mixes of Guns out there like that.

'Also, the bass is overpowering, and it's NOT supposed to do that.' You are a moron that hasn't been around for music in the past 20 years. West Coast G Funk wants to punch you in the face.

Edited by SMG
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UncleJosh said:

Obviously you are a fanboy and that is ok but a successful career and you being a fan does not make someone good enough to replace Axl.  I literally cannot listen to his live tone for more than a few seconds.  So in my opinion he is awful, terrible, and one of the worst live performers I have seen or heard.  And again I am a fan of his stuff with Alter Bridge.  Just not live.  When doing GNR songs he sounds worse than any local cover band.

Myles Kennedy worse than local cover bands? Come on now, don’t be irrational. It’s ok that you prefer Axl, but it looks like your heavy bias towards him is clouding your judgement. Saying Kennedy is no better than a local cover band singer is just a ridiculous and uninformed statement. 

16 minutes ago, SMG said:

My guy, this more of a quality mix that 90% of GN'R-live footage releases.

Your nitpicks fucking ASTOUND me.

Best pro shot? Rock Am Ring. Guess what? EXACT SAME PRODUCTION MENTHODS. Big ol' bass frequencies. You should be LUCKY there's more mixes of Guns out there like that.

'Also, the bass is overpowering, and it's NOT supposed to do that.' You are a moron that hasn't been around for music in the past 20 years. West Coast G Funk wants to punch you in the face.

What in the shite are you on about. You're talking utter gibberish, have you been drinking 😄

Not sure how you assessed I haven't been listening to music for the last 20yrs... completely wrong. The problem here is that I know good from bad, you on the other hand are a great example of a fan that cannot say if something is bad. Enjoy being a complete fool, you're excelling at it.

Yeah in funk the bass is supposed to be loud, duh! Last I checked gnr were a rock band... and the bass in rock is not supposed to overpower the guitar and be the loudest thing in the mix. You're the expert though, would love to hear your stellar mixes🤣

Finally, I never said Rock am ring was a good mix, but it was far more enjoyable than this and more balanced with the exception of a bumble solo here and there that was muted unintentionally.

Now buggar off, please and thanks! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LikeADog93 said:

Myles Kennedy worse than local cover bands? Come on now, don’t be irrational. It’s ok that you prefer Axl, but it looks like your heavy bias towards him is clouding your judgement. Saying Kennedy is no better than a local cover band singer is just a ridiculous and uninformed statement. 

Myles is incredible, he doesn't sound or try to sound like Axl though, so there are loads of fans who discredit him as a singer... when in reality the guy out performs Axl and is WAY more reliable. I prefer Axls voice, but Myles is excellent too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LikeADog93 said:

Well I have seen and heard Myles Kennedy and many local cover bands live and I stand by my statement.  Many singers in cover bands sound better than "famous and successful" singers but they might lack the drive, desire, or charisma or a lucky break than singers who "made it".  Hell I have heard cover band singers who blow away Axl too , so there is no bias happening.  My statement was neither ridicoulous nor uninformed as I mostly listen to live music and have been for over 35 years.  I like Myles on record but live he can't pull of what he does in studio.  And he cannot pull off GNR songs in my well researched opinion.  Some of the people Adler had in his bands blew Myles away for example.

We will have to agree to disagree on this.