29 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I always thought this was way too fast.. Don't get me wrong I like FF and Taylor Hawkins is a great drummer, but that version of ISE is waaaay too fast and I prefer Frank's drumming tbh

I really feel this is the same tempo as the AFD version. Plus it feels like stevens drumming. I only heard the first 2mins and taylors drumming is almost literally the same as stevens off AFD.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

LARGER! LARGER TEXT!!! I CAN'T READ!!!

47 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

Then AXL is scum and Joke

Axl is for sure not the one responsible for  (not) uploading the videos on YT🤔

Edited by EricA

They shouldn't have started this selects thing if they can't even get something like this done in a professional, NOT frustrating for the fans way. 

To this day, it's just another thing to piss off the real fans. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

They shouldn't have started this selects thing if they can't even get something like this done in a professional, NOT frustrating for the fans way. 

To this day, it's just another thing to piss off the real fans. 

I wouldn't say they shouldn't have started it because it's better than nothing IMO. But the way it's done is typical GNR. It sucks that they can't do anything like a normal band would do

• Like 2

My problem isn't the lack of consistency in regards to when videos are released but rather the poor choice of shows being selected.

I can't understand how they decide to go with clips from 2019 instead of 2016.

• Like 1

You all don't get the well deliberated big plan !

They're following this lazy temporal sequence of posting, going from the latest ones to the very first beginning of the reunion, so that we'll get the selects from 2016 right at 2026 to celebrate a 10th anniversary.:smiley-confused2:

I would suck off a crack toking hobo for 2017 Ottawa (got to see em on my birthday) and you dont even KNOW what i would do to even greasier people for Toronto or Houston 2016. No offense to those who went but why salt lake city w limited angles and a fairly dead crowd as the first clip!? The subsequent donnington clips put those to shame so hard despite Axls weaker vox

3 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

I would suck off a crack toking hobo for 2017 Ottawa (got to see em on my birthday) and you dont even KNOW what i would do to even greasier people for Toronto or Houston 2016. No offense to those who went but why salt lake city w limited angles and a fairly dead crowd as the first clip!? The subsequent donnington clips put those to shame so hard despite Axls weaker vox

I reckon for some UYI bootleg, you'd suck off Shitty Bill! :D

• Haha 1

Thing is, with these YouTube vids, you all want them up, then when we've got them, all u do is complain about them

If i was band management and saw all the moaning, i wouldn't release more either 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, dando said:

Thing is, with these YouTube vids, you all want them up, then when we've got them, all u do is complain about them

If i was band management and saw all the moaning, i wouldn't release more either 

Or I would try to choose some GOOD performances or songs where it isnt so obvious time has taken a toll specially on Axls voice....COME ON!!!!

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Or I would try to choose some GOOD performances or songs where it isnt so obvious time has taken a toll specially on Axls voice....COME ON!!!!

I get what you're saying but this is Team Brazil we're on about... No matter what i did good or bad, if all i got what criticism   id do no more... Thats all im saying, and back to a good voice every night... They wont show 2006 or 10, or Acdc 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, dando said:

I get what you're saying but this is Team Brazil we're on about... No matter what i did good or bad, if all i got what criticism   id do no more... Thats all im saying, and back to a good voice every night... They wont show 2006 or 10, or Acdc 

Yes, it's all criticism because they can't do this WEEKLY. We're really happy with this NITL Selects, we're only pissed off beacuse of the amateur movements they do. What are the difficulties of launching this weekly? Why is there always an excuse for everything? The video edition of the first NITL was practically null and still we were satisfied with it.

Edited by feli1269
  • Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic