NITL live videos on youtube

6 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I like the video premiers they have done so far and think it is a step forward, however unfortunately the infrequency of said premiers means the step forward is turning quickly into a "step sideways"

If you look at Elton John's channel they are releasing a completely new full concert from his archive for a few days, and then continuing with a new video and doing it over and over as of right now indefinitely.  Which is an amazing treat to his fanbase and really to any music fan

There is absolutely no reason why either more frequent selections from GNR could be premiered more often to keep the momentum consistent, or at least a full show right off the bat

I'd still label it a step forward. 

I do like Elton's approach and it'd work particularly well for GNR. Start in the 80's and move forward through the various eras.

Don't really mind it not being full shows though. Would rather they were more consistent in an upload schedule and picked 3-4 good performances.

With the delay and the timeline video being posted hopefully that means something is in the works but who knows.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, feli1269 said:

Let's give them anothe fucking chance today. 1 month between the first 2 NITL Selects. Maybe today...

Friday or Saturday makes the most sense. 

If we don't have another video by the end of the weekend then the 'NITL Selects' video series has hit a new low.

27 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

So hey, where's the new video?

Too exhausted again, Fernandont? 

lol

"You know, this is, like, all things considered, with all that's happening in the world right now..."

Edited by EvH

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I consider this as dead...

What a fucking joke, they cant even podt live videos...I guess they may be embarrased of Axls vocals on the videos and they wouldnt help GnR promote new gigs sometime in the future

That can't be it, just take a look at the second "selects". They had no problem putting that out so it can't be the quality of the vocals.

What a joke. Personally I don't care whether they post something. It sounds awful anyway. Just another chapter in the Guns N' Team Brazil saga.

And you know what's even sadder? If Slash and Duff were asked a straight up question how they feel about Guns' inactivity, the management, and keeping everthing in the dark all the time they wouldn't even have the guts to answer honestly despite all of it being in such stark contrast to how they go about things. Hired hands.

And I know maybe this isn't the right place but I'll go out on a limb and say that Slash will leave eventually. Once he maximises his financial gain he will leave.

Four years ago Slash's financial stability depended on Axl. The lenght of Axl's career now depends on Slash's will to tolerate this borefest.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

What a joke. Personally I don't care whether they post something. It sounds awful anyway. Just another chapter in the Guns N' Team Brazil saga.

And you know what's even sadder? If Slash and Duff were asked a straight up question how they feel about Guns' inactivity, the management, and keeping everthing in the dark all the time they wouldn't even have the guts to answer honestly despite all of it being in such stark contrast to how they go about things. Hired hands.

And I know maybe this isn't the right place but I'll go out on a limb and say that Slash will leave eventually. Once he maximises his financial gain he will leave.

Four years ago Slash's financial stability depended on Axl. The lenght of Axl's career now depends on Slash's will to tolerate this borefest.

I am rooting for Slash to leave. It'd be satisfying seeing Axl be the one to get fucked over for a change.

• Like 3