• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

LARGER! LARGER TEXT!!! I CAN'T READ!!!

31 minutes ago, feli1269 said:

Let's give them anothe fucking chance today. 1 month between the first 2 NITL Selects. Maybe today...

Friday or Saturday makes the most sense. 

If we don't have another video by the end of the weekend then the 'NITL Selects' video series has hit a new low.

I must be the only one not bothered if we get them or not.. Its GNR, more chance of nothing than something 😂 honestly I'm not fussed either way, happy enough with the LA/Vegas/Apollo/San Diego audio

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

So hey, where's the new video?

Too exhausted again, Fernandont? 

lol

"You know, this is, like, all things considered, with all that's happening in the world right now..."

Edited by EvH
1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I consider this as dead...

What a fucking joke, they cant even podt live videos...I guess they may be embarrased of Axls vocals on the videos and they wouldnt help GnR promote new gigs sometime in the future

That can't be it, just take a look at the second "selects". They had no problem putting that out so it can't be the quality of the vocals.

What a joke. Personally I don't care whether they post something. It sounds awful anyway. Just another chapter in the Guns N' Team Brazil saga.

And you know what's even sadder? If Slash and Duff were asked a straight up question how they feel about Guns' inactivity, the management, and keeping everthing in the dark all the time they wouldn't even have the guts to answer honestly despite all of it being in such stark contrast to how they go about things. Hired hands.

And I know maybe this isn't the right place but I'll go out on a limb and say that Slash will leave eventually. Once he maximises his financial gain he will leave.

Four years ago Slash's financial stability depended on Axl. The lenght of Axl's career now depends on Slash's will to tolerate this borefest.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

What a joke. Personally I don't care whether they post something. It sounds awful anyway. Just another chapter in the Guns N' Team Brazil saga.

And you know what's even sadder? If Slash and Duff were asked a straight up question how they feel about Guns' inactivity, the management, and keeping everthing in the dark all the time they wouldn't even have the guts to answer honestly despite all of it being in such stark contrast to how they go about things. Hired hands.

And I know maybe this isn't the right place but I'll go out on a limb and say that Slash will leave eventually. Once he maximises his financial gain he will leave.

Four years ago Slash's financial stability depended on Axl. The lenght of Axl's career now depends on Slash's will to tolerate this borefest.

I am rooting for Slash to leave. It'd be satisfying seeing Axl be the one to get fucked over for a change.

• Like 3

Axl himself and everybody else in the Guns camp should have realised a long time ago that Axl DOES sound like Mickey most of the time, I don't think these comments should suprise them at all. If that was a problem they should have a) picked better videos where Axl does not sound like that or b) scraped the idea before the first "selects" happened.

Edited by El Guapo

The response has been overwhelmingly positive for the NITL selects.

People just want more of them and for them to be released on a regular schedule.

I'm still assuming they are working on these in the background, but as always a little communication would just smooth things out.

I never bought Slash's last DVD because I though LTD was terrible but just stumbled upon a pro shot Nightrain from that tour and it was great.. Better than any of these selects.. The band sounded better than Guns N' Roses currently does, the video quality was superb and Slash's playing is far better than it is with the current Guns lineup.  The outro leads are killer. The only weak link is Myles I guess but he isn't terrible.

• Like 1
  • Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic