NITL live videos on youtube

9 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I actually confronted him with this question:

Hey @Flebeis I know I'm gonna be banned since everyone is kissing your ass now to get answers, that's how miserable we GNR fans are unlike some other big bands who communicate in proper ways with fans. anyway how do you honestly compare Metallica's management with the way you are managing GNR? honest opinion. are you proud of yourself?

And Fernando answers something like:
I donno about Metallica but we had huge ticket sales so I'm proud

And he kind of said something like he doesn't like my attitude etc.

9 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

True, that kind of sums it up for me as well. Corporation gave him an objective and he seems to have successfully achieved it.

Except the high ticket sales weren't because of Fernando. He didn't do anything to get those sales. 

4 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

He literally said Troubadour will be shared first also because the Troubadour has  financial problems due to covid 19.
Also explicitly said it's not gonna be full show but clips but it will be sooner than soon.
When he said they will be focussing on #NITL video's I made an offer he can't refuse.

What did you offer?

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

Hopefully they resurrect your GNR YouTube channel.  Excluding a new album, that would be the best thing GNR could do...in my book at least!

I agree, and they can bring back Gibbo's channel and the noise pollution one. I would be very happy with that.

Brian Setzer (my favorite artist of all time) released his entire “Osaka Rocka” concert on his YouTube for free just for his fans to watch during quarantine.

It was/is available for sale. He didn’t care. He put it up for free so that his fans have something to watch.

GN’R should follow his example.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'm getting more and more convinced that Fernando's unofficial engagements with fans and Susan's "uncalled" update are not unrelated to each other.

I wouldn't be surprised if Duff coordinates this unofficial updating, since there can't be an official one.

Absolutely.  Without any concerts this year maybe they feel the need to keep some 'momentum' going, to sell tickets next year and  keep interest..  

Edited by DurhamGirl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Really hoping for Vegas 2016 and Troubadour 

Would be interesting for us crazy fans, but Axl’s injury makes them not the best “performances.” Maybe Detroit 2016, with some more BTS footage would be better.

Houston 2016 or some South American shows with great crowds would be fine, inglewood 91 or Wembley 91 is something i would like to see. If they could get some of Marc canters Old footage that would be very cool

6 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

He literally said Troubadour will be shared first also because the Troubadour has  financial problems due to covid 19.
Also explicitly said it's not gonna be full show but clips but it will be sooner than soon.
When he said they will be focussing on #NITL video's I made an offer he can't refuse.

🧐 so there’s a chance it may now be more than NITL? Excellent!

4 hours ago, chinese stew said:

Also what's with the black and white pictures? #BringBackRobertJohn

Black and white photos are far more forgiving . And they are classic and dramatic. Can understand them going with them -  least of my concerns in regard to this band

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmythegent said:

Black and white photos are far more forgiving . And they are classic and dramatic. Can understand them going with them -  least of my concerns in regard to this band

But don't overuse it. They do it with every fucking picture. It just gets boring and looks like Kat just has that one skill. It comes off as laziness and is THE problem with gnr management and those fucktards that are in the gnr/Axl circle

Edited by StayofExecution2020
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

It appeared to me that he said some 'fundraising' for the Troubadour (although given the bands that have gone through the place I'm sure just one band member could bail them out with one nights earnings....but there we go) rather than that show. He's said in the past that show will never be released and remains 'for bragging rights'. 

If he's said it will just be clips and not full shows then I find it very hard to get too excited personally. I think if I never saw an edited together black and white clip of SCOM again I could live. 

I think people are getting their hopes up wildly here that full concerts from years ago are coming. Clips from the NITL tour seem more than likely to be on the way. 

Edited by allwaystired

19 hours ago, Sweersa said:

English is not his first language, at least that's what I gather from what I have read from him over the years.

It's not mine either. And I'm not the manager of a high-profile, American band.

That's no excuse.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

"Digest ideas" and "deliver the message to the masses"? Seriously? You need to veil your lack of ideas/vision with that kind of dated jargon?

I hate to be negative and trash the management team, because they might be lovely people in real life, but holy heck how hard is it to release live videos on your social media sites in the year 2020? How is everything soooo hard for this management? They are always "seriously looking at" things that other bands do with relative ease.

Axl, that's how.