NITL live videos on youtube

37 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Probably I am the the only one here, but I don’t care a bit about live videos anymore until GNR releases new music.

I think the enthusiasm in general for this band is pretty low.  Releasing a couple heavily doctored youtube videos 4+ years after  the reunion started isn't very exciting. They should have been doing this all along.. Instead of releasing live video clips with studio audio because the live audio isn't good enough.

That said if they actually do this, I will watch it and hope it is cool. The way they hoard everything this could either mean that this is all we will get and there will never be a live DVD or possibly a preview of the DVD. 

A NITL DVD could have been really cool a couple years ago if done right but who cares at this point. I personally would rather a release from the classic era than high definition footage of Melissa bouncing around like moron, Richard's masturbation faces, Frank's drumming and Axl's 3 chins.. Actually they will most certainly edit out all unflattering angles of Axl.. That is probably what is taking so long. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Nah there's some absolute gold from the CD era that would be awesome to release.

But it ain't going to happen.

I suppose if you changed your Political views in the Tweet of an eye you can change your views on YouTube Takedowns. 

What will you do with your time now? 

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve grown to absolutely HATE the word “soon” in relation to anything to do with GN’R. 

Just fucken get on with it already...!

Non GNR fans see the word soon and are happy. Us GNR fans see it and roll our eyes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Axl, that's how.

Well axl is part of it but honestly as others have said team Brazil might be very nice people outside of GNR but they are the management team of this band and they have made a balls of it on serveral fronts. They could have done so much to promote the band but they seem to do the bare minimum.

So, anything out yet? I work with media production, Im a designer, a motion designer and a video editor... it cant took three fuckin months to edit a live video lol

If so, they probably need a new editor.

It is beyond me why anything hav to be so hard with GNR.

Edited by default_
  • GNFNR 1

Soon?? As in before or after the 3 hour meeting?... i mean.. soon is not a word for fast in TB world.. 

Great times to be a GNR fan again i guess.. videos, a children‘s book and Axl is trending high on twiter;)

2 hours ago, WildStar said:

Perfectly sane. 

Why don't you have a pic? I thought you liked doing them. You could have a pretty pic of Axl at a Tuscaloosa landmark 

I haven't uploaded one yet.

What are you insinuating? 

10 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

No real reason, I'd just be surprised if they actually posted any videos within a week of saying they would. :lol:

I'm setting a firm deadline of 12/31/2020. They can surely get something uploaded by then, right? 

In all seriousness...am I making this up or wasn't there some story about the company who filmed the Troubadour show not getting paid? If so, I wonder how that will get worked out in order for GNR to use the footage. Also, I might be making that up and it's not an issue at all. 

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm setting a firm deadline of 12/31/2020. They can surely get something uploaded by then, right? 

In all seriousness...am I making this up or wasn't there some story about the company who filmed the Troubadour show not getting paid? If so, I wonder how that will get worked out in order for GNR to use the footage. Also, I might be making that up and it's not an issue at all. 

I think Live Nation posted a few clips from that show back in 2016. From what I remember, the company who filmed the Troubadour show agreed to do it for free, on the condition that they would also be hired to film one of the stadium shows. So I think the band owns the footage and wouldn't have to work anything out with the company who filmed it.

• Like 3

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

I think Live Nation posted a few clips from that show back in 2016. From what I remember, the company who filmed the Troubadour show agreed to do it for free, on the condition that they would also be hired to film one of the stadium shows. So I think the band owns the footage and wouldn't have to work anything out with the company who filmed it.

OK, right on. Thanks for the clarification! 

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It happened. I don't remember exactly but I think that they were filming Troubador and something else and they didn't pay for shit 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I Think GNR owns all of their footage. TheY must have all of the screen feeds and the soundboard audios unmixed.  That way they don’t even have to pay to any company as the footage is from their filming crew. Isn’t The Puerto Rico 2010 show screen feed with soundboard audio?