NITL live videos on youtube

22 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I heared the Vegas one recently (Double Shot) and it was inconsistent vocally (more than expected)....and bongo heavy too...😂. The band weren’t firing totally yet either with it being right at the start of the run. I was quite disappointed with it being a 2016 one.

Need to go back to the San Diego one - not heard it for a long time. I recommend the Japan IEMs from January 2017 as they were pretty good....not too far from the time Axl was on fire but not quite as good as then...there was a break in the tour at that time and it seems he had lost a bit of what he had mid-late 2016.

It’s just damned frustrating when you KNOW they have the good stuff but all we have seen is snippets in the Selects (Houston/Mexico) and they have Dodger recorded and who knows what else. 🤬

which 2016 Double shot you listened to as both nights have been recorded? I personally love the one where Sebastian Bach joins on stage for My Michelle, the other one is sloppier 

Personally I didn't really like them Japan 2017 ones, they didn't seem much better than the Apollo pro shot we have 

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Frank is all over the place on the Vegas ones, which ruined it for me.

I can see where you're coming from with this

21 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Is there really anybody left here or anywhere getting excited about a weak UTLH "select" with the usual shitty sound now? :D

I think it was cool because I was there. I just watched the minte clip. Axl sounded ok.. Never liked the way Fortus plays ithis song. It is what it is, the band just looks and sounds like a karaoke band these days...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MJRemastered98 said:

which 2016 Double shot you listened to as both nights have been recorded? I personally love the one where Sebastian Bach joins on stage for My Michelle, the other one is sloppier 

Personally I didn't really like them Japan 2017 ones, they didn't seem much better than the Apollo pro shot we have 

I can see where you're coming from with this

Looks like the one I have is the 2nd night (9th) with My Michelle. If the 8th is sloppy then I’ll definitely dodge that as I think the 9th is too! I felt the Japan ones were a bit better vocally than Apollo...not a lot in it though.

• 1 month later...

382.gif

So here is the checklist:

[] Shadow Of Your Life

[] Welcome To The Jungle
[✔️] It’s So Easy
[✔️] Nightrain
[✔️] Out Ta Get Me
[] Mr. Brownstone
[] Paradise City
[✔️] My Michelle
[✔️] Sweet Child O‘ Mine
[✔️] Rocket Queen

[] Patience
[] Used To Love Her
[] You're Crazy

[] Live And Let Die
[] Don't Cry
[✔️] Double Talkin' Jive
[✔️] November Rain
[] Dead Horse
[✔️] Coma

[✔️] Civil War
[] Yesterdays
[] Knockin' On Heaven's Door
[] Locomotive
[] So Fine
[✔️] Estranged
[✔️] You Could Be Mine

[✔️] New Rose
[] Raw Power
[✔️] Attitude
[✔️] You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory

[✔️] Slither
[✔️] Wichita Lineman

[✔️] Chinese Democracy
[] Better
[] There Was A Time
[] Catcher In The Rye
[] Sorry
[] Madagascar
[✔️] This I Love
[] Prostitute

I hope of some Chinese Democracy Songs and i hope Locomotive is fixed

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube: Wichita 2019 debuts today