NITL live videos on youtube

1 minute ago, alangarcianr said:

I Think GNR owns all of their footage. TheY must have all of the screen feeds and the soundboard audios unmixed.  That way they don’t even have to pay to any company as the footage is from their filming crew. Isn’t The Puerto Rico 2010 show screen feed with soundboard audio?

They'll have the screen feeds and soundboard audio for most shows. I think the only show they wouldn't be allowed to upload is Apollo 2017 (I think Sirius owns the broadcast rights to that show) and maybe Rock In Rio? But there aren't screen feeds in a venue like the Troubadour, so in this case they'll have to use the footage that they hired someone to film.

But again, I think GNR already owns the Troubadour footage, and the company that filmed it got fucked over but there's not much they can do about it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm setting a firm deadline of 12/31/2020. They can surely get something uploaded by then, right? 

In all seriousness...am I making this up or wasn't there some story about the company who filmed the Troubadour show not getting paid? If so, I wonder how that will get worked out in order for GNR to use the footage. Also, I might be making that up and it's not an issue at all. 

I think this story has been jumbled up with the Dodger gig over the years - I’m sure it was the Dodger gig they had the issues with.

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Well, they posted this yesterday:

If they post any videos before Friday (the 15th) I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Does anyone know from which concert this picture is? Slash is wearing his blue shirt. Maybe it's a screencap from the "footage"

19 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I think this story has been jumbled up with the Dodger gig over the years - I’m sure it was the Dodger gig they had the issues with.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I'm glad I didn't state it as fact haha. 

17 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Does anyone know from which concert this picture is? Slash is wearing his blue shirt. Maybe it's a screencap from the "footage"

It’s from the show in Rosario, Argentina from 2016. :) 

Edit: I believe his shirt is actually red in this one. 

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • GNFNR 1

51 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

It happened. I don't remember exactly but I think that they were filming Troubador and something else and they didn't pay for shit 

I sure that the "Appetite for Democracy" video isn't was pay too, or some kind of problem happened about it video.

51 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

They'll have the screen feeds and soundboard audio for most shows. I think the only show they wouldn't be allowed to upload is Apollo 2017 (I think Sirius owns the broadcast rights to that show) and maybe Rock In Rio? But there aren't screen feeds in a venue like the Troubadour, so in this case they'll have to use the footage that they hired someone to film.

But again, I think GNR already owns the Troubadour footage, and the company that filmed it got fucked over but there's not much they can do about it.

Are you sure about Rio? Queen uploaded some clips from RIR 2015. 

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Well, they posted this yesterday:

If they post any videos before Friday (the 15th) I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I am happy there is somewhat of a development on that, at least.  I think having some cool videos in great quality for us to jam out to is at least a good start in helping us fans enjoy the band more

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Rose's chin is so triangulated you could sharpen a knife on it. They'll have to hire Industrial Light and Magic if they want to achieve similar results in films. 

I think it's just the angle of the photo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the new vids are all Axl deep fakes. With Axls 2006 body and 1993 head singing re-done studio vocals, super-imposed into NITL shows. 

They're actually just going to superimpose Frank's head and arms onto Matt, and release a 1991 show titled "Not In This Lifetime: 2018". All shots of Izzy will be from behind and there will be no close-ups, and they will jarringly add Black Hole Sun somewhere into the show, but no other changes will be made.

We now believe even more :axl:

• Haha 2

This truly stupid band and it’s people need to understand my story. I was a pretty big Howard Stern fan for years. Even followed him to Sirius and gave him my money. The show was pretty good, for some time. But after Artie was banished, and Robin got cancer, and Howard did America’s Got Talent, I was out. My Sirius tuner went dead in my car, and I never even bothered to get it replaced. He’s still on the satellite, but I haven’t listened in years. His show is a joke to me now.

Guns is headed there with me. Sure they can release music and I look forward to leaks, but I won’t give a shit too much longer. I refuse to buy tix anymore - went out well on 11/29/17, and that’s it for me. If they do release an album of material and tour it I’ll only go if Axl sounds good... 2010 good, not 2016 standards. And I know that’s not going to happen.

The stupid band thinks there’s time. Axl’s shitty voice and bizarre appearance isn’t a big seller anymore. Reading the manager’s latest jerk around is comical. Pretty much for a decade, GNR, thanks for nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, this virus & quarantine stuff hit Europe and the States back in March. It's May and we didn't get anything, whereas other bands have been streaming old shows or doing acoustic sets on social media (Fb, Insta...). I really wonder how expensive it may be to hire a company with expertise on marketing and social media to make the band and the GN'R brand valuable, professional-looking and relevant.

• Like 1