NITL live videos on youtube

31 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

I turned it off before Slash kicked in during the intro of Estranged. Axl can't even sing in a low voice anymore. That was trash, and I don't believe it will ever get better. I can't believe that this was worse than Rock In Rio with the damn raincoat.

Fucking hell Axl.

Edit: it also looks like he cut his own hair. 

The fruitbowl haircut made its debut in the 2019 shows.

I didnt want to be the one who would criticize Axl for weight. But I dont get one thing.

Axl is constantly moving on stage and singin so he's burnin a lot of calories. He must be training in some way just to get through the show. How could he put on so much since 2016 geez. The guy is basically running a halfmarathone everyday while on tour and tours most of the year. 

Other than that. Guns show seems so stale right now. Everyone looks so F'N bored.  Which I cant blame them for. Would be exactly the same after doing same set 200 F'N times

At least now i have close up on fortus solo so it will be easier to learn on the guitar 😂

** EDIT **

WHY DOES HE HAVE EYELINER ON ???

Edited by Kranich

8 minutes ago, Kranich said:

I didnt want to be the one who would criticize Axl for weight. But I dont get one thing.

Axl is constantly moving on stage and singin so he's burnin a lot of calories. He must be training in some way just to get through the show. How could he put on so much since 2016 geez. The guy is basically running a halfmarathone everyday while on tour and tours most of the year. 

Other than that. Guns show seems so stale right now. Everyone looks so F'N bored.  Which I cant blame them for. Would be exactly the same after doing same set 200 F'N times

At least now i have close up on fortus solo so it will be easier to learn on the guitar 😂

** EDIT **

WHY DOES HE HAVE EYELINER ON ???

Diet is more important to losing weight than exercise is.

2 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I loved Wichita, and I disliked every single version of this song I've ever heard. 

And yeah, Fortus was way too loud. And I don't like how he fills Estranged with that country licks all over the place.

Wichita is the best out of them.

Nightrain is also OK. Its funny how Axl sings every word in different voice in Molotov Coctail part.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kranich said:

I know. Still its a hell lot of calories. 

He needs a personal trainer... and one that'll bust his balls if he slacks off. the aim should be to get back into the shape he was when he was 40. Outside of medical reasons, there's no reason for a man that rich not to be able to get in shape, still eat, and drink like a king and still look good... the positive effects on his voice would be a benefit for us.

I don't care if Axl looks chubby or fat, I just want him to sound good. If it's get a personal trainer and look good, or get a vocal coach and sound good I know which I[d vote for. His weight definitely plays a role in his bad singing. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have the motivation to kick the weight and get his voice in shape though,

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

He needs a personal trainer... and one that'll bust his balls if he slacks off. the aim should be to get back into the shape he was when he was 40. Outside of medical reasons, there's no reason for a man that rich not to be able to get in shape, still eat, and drink like a king and still look good... the positive effects on his voice would be a benefit for us.

I don't care if Axl looks chubby or fat, I just want him to sound good. If it's get a personal trainer and look good, or get a vocal coach and sound good I know which I[d vote for. His weight definitely plays a role in his bad singing. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have the motivation to kick the weight and get his voice in shape though,

Just look at Steven T he is like Axl +15 in years and -20 in kilos and he sounds much better and consistent.

Edited by Kranich
  • Like 1

I did watch it finally. I don't get how they do things really. I'm starting to think they don't watch these before releasing it there's no way they put something like this. Sounds horrible. Where's that story of Axl being perfectionist and all that crap? He's just lazy as fuck and i think doesn't care too much anymore wich it's even worse. 

But he called Slash and I witnessed something i wouldn't imagine! Not in this lifetime 😂 and he went and totally rocked with Acdc. This last one huge respect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sydney Fan said:

Absolutely this. I sometimes wonder if the band and their mgt would prefer just the casual fans and for the hardcore fans to find another band.

That's the vibe. I personally lost all respect towards Slash and Duff at this point. Axl's always been mental. Greedy yes man they are.

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

That's the vibe. I personally lost all respect towards Slash and Duff at this point. Axl's always been mental. Greedy yes man they are.

Casual fans arnt logging onto reddit and asking nando about new music or come across as wanting something from the band. 

When axl said as part of his online chats after CD was released "dont know dont care" when someone asked about a CD followup, that shoukd be in indication that the band would rather the casual fan than the hardcore.

A casual fan will want to hear some of the classic material and may buy a new gnr album out of curiosity, or stream some new music to potentially buy a ticket to a show, but have no expectations then hearing the top classic songs (jungle, pc, scom).

Edited by Sydney Fan

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I thought Axl sounded and even looked decent enough in 2016 but the difference from 06/07  to 09 and beyond is still pretty jarring 

I wonder if it is meds or something since 2009, who knows?

I thought the meds didnt start until before NITL was announced?. 

I think axl lost the motivation for releasing anything new by the time DJ came into the band when he started to look big,  when the band started to be a parady compared to the 87-93 and 06 period.

• Like 1

So weird how it’s obviously the in show video board footage, but anytime it’s a close up of Axl they switch to that weird long distance shot of the stage. You can see the Axl close up on the two small video boards, and then they switch to Slash or someone else, and that is the next shot the video switches to.. makes me feel bad that Axl is so insecure about how he looks.. 

• Like 3