NITL live videos on youtube

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

We've got a decent sounding axl, a decent mix and shots of all band members. We can't expect the crowd too! This is a minor miracle from TB in itself

All true but if they showed the energy of the corwds it would out it over the top.. That was a huge part of teh 2016 shows

• Like 1

Just now, TeeJay410 said:

I mean this is quite clearly and far away the best NITL select yet, this is a great show performance, and great work by TB. Have to give credit it when it is due.

It's up there with the other one from 2016. They can release a lot of selects from 2016 and most of it would be great

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Nightrain was kinda weak in 2016, he didn’t use as much of the low register rasp then

You saw nightrain from houston?

Easily my favourite live version of this song.

This one is unfortunately not as good. Still sounds good.

Edited by Kranich

1 minute ago, Kranich said:

You saw nightrain from houston?

Easily my favourite live version of this song.

This one is unfortunately not as good.

I’m sure it was better than this one a bit. His screams were great but the middle of the song had a lot of weak middle register. All in all an awesome NITLT selects

• Like 1

They finally did it, they put out an awesome selects.

Camera work was so much better, and band was tight.

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Can't watch right now....but what songs did they show? ISE, WTTJ, Sorry and Nightrain? Any others? 

Plus "Used to Love Her" and Rocket Queen

• Like 1

nearly unbelievable to say, after some of the other selects that we had to endure, but there's really nothing to complain about this one !

Once in a while they do things right:lol:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EricA said:

nearly unbelievable to say, after some of the other selects that we had to endure, but there's really nothing to complain about this one !

Once in a while they do things right:lol:

So true.... I knew there was a reason I kept checking in.. Still wish we could see more crowd but this was a very solid performance so far! On Used To Love Her Now.. Wasn't expecting that..

They should remove the previous select versions of these songs from the internet immediately..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This select was actually shareable!!! We could actually piece together something cool now..

It's So Easy, Jungle, Rocket Queen, Used To Love Her Nightrain from this show... Throw in Witchita Lineman, DoubleTalkin Jive and Out Ta Get Me too.... 

Now that they have re-released a few songs now I hope they drop the "Out Ta Get Me/My Michelle" from the Cincinnati with a good mix.. That would be a boner jam!!

• Like 3

Fernando done us a turn here. Credit where it's due. I can't believe some of the previous selects made it past the cutting board, but tonight is the sort of standard they should have always been looking to advertise to the casuals. Outstanding.

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

This select was actually shareable!!! We could actually piece together something cool now..

It's So Easy, Jungle, Rocket Queen, Used To Love Her Nightrain from this show... Throw in Witchita Lineman, DoubleTalkin Jive and Out Ta Get Me too.... 

Now that they have re-released a few songs now I hope they drop the "Out Ta Get Me/My Michelle" from the Cincinnati with a good mix.. That would be a boner jam!!

We've the soundboard recording of a few numbers from both Coachella shows, may be worthwhile seeing what we can piece together. 

He sounded decent for the most part. Nightrain and Sorry were a bit wobbly... overall he was still trying, and in parts he sounded great. But you can hear the 2017 sound here too. I knew a pro shot of this year wouldn't be as good as the hype. Maybe some shows, but the year as with all years where guns are on tour has its ups and downs vocally. This was still good, but not great. 

Mix was no better and no worse. I guess it's a miracle to get this stuff so I guess you just have to suck it up😅 crowd shot or two would have been icing on the cake.

One thing I thought was that Nightrain is too fast for that point in the set. Maybe 3 songs in Axl is fit for that pace? But by there (and a lot of other shows) at this show he was gassed and the vocal dip was noticeable, 2nd verse he had zero air and couldn't even project enough for the mic to elevate to even be level with the band in the mux, nevermind where it should be *front and centre and clear* they need to put a (another) compressor to even him out on some of these dips.

Outro of RQ was seminal... this is the way!

Overall grand, I enjoyed over half of it. 

Edited by Tom2112