NITL live videos on youtube

43 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I take that post back, that was a really good Selects!

TWAT was fucking awesome! It makes such a difference when Slash bothers to learn the CD solos and plays them the way they sounded on the record instead of just playing some fast scales! And 2016 Axl was just really good. 

I remembered this TWAT solo much worse tbh. That shows that those low quality Periscope streames weren't trustable.

Slash played basically the original TWAT solo in his own style and more blues based.

I thought it sounded awesome. 

Axl sounded great too, as good as he could sound like in 2016.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I remembered this TWAT solo much worse tbh. That shows that those low quality Periscope streames weren't trustable.

Slash played basically the original TWAT solo in his own style and more blues based.

I thought it sounded awesome. 

Axl sounded great too, as good as he could sound like in 2016.

I think Slash did well, too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeeJay410 said:

I have really enjoyed these, and while improved, the mixes on these are brutal my god please send me the stems I will do it for free.

I'll do them too; I really wish Caram or whoever could get it together and make it sound badass instead of this. Like the Download one was pretty good so something like that would be better.

8 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The last 2 have been pretty good, it's no surprise the best selects have been from 2016. My Michelle and TWAT were the highlights, it's great we finally got a pro-shot song with Steven.

If they do a North America 2016 compilation, hopefully they include OTGM with Adler, and Patience from Glendale.

8 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

That's a highlight of the whole tour for sure.

There's a few more of those... Estranged from Mexico City (night 2) comes to my mind.

I was at the Glendale show but I don't remember what was so special about that Patience? Was Axl better than usual?

17 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I was at the Glendale show but I don't remember what was so special about that Patience? Was Axl better than usual?

He basically ran around the whole stage while singing the outro. When I watched it, that was one of the few moments during NITL, where it felt like 1992 again.

By far the best version of Patience since the reunion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SAU3R said:

He basically ran around the whole stage while singing the outro. When I watched it, that was one of the few moments during NITL, where it felt like 1992 again.

Oh yeah I remember that now. That show overall was pretty good out of the 2016 NA run.

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I'll do them too; I really wish Caram or whoever could get it together and make it sound badass instead of this. Like the Download one was pretty good so something like that would be better.

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

There's a YT video, and it's pretty friggin cool. Just hit gnr patience glendale in YT. 

• 2 months later...