NITL live videos on youtube

58 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I'm expecting something like maybe the beginning of June, and I think even that's still quite optimistic... 

Yeah, I mean that’s from a realistic point of view. But I just wanna be disappointed as soon as possible just to prevent the major disillusionment this will probably be if I look forward to it for a longer time lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

So, nothing official from GN'R but the most recent fantastic fan account posting pro-shots has just been taken down. Fantastic!

They certainly don't want to take any attention away from their eventual 480P upload of Sail Away Sweet Sister from the Tokyo DVD.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, James Bond said:

They certainly don't want to take any attention away from their eventual 480P upload of Sail Away Sweet Sister from the Tokyo DVD.

With a sweet 15FPS, vocals re-recorded by Duff, Slash noodling pasted on top of the whole thing and a McBob intro added for no good reason? Sign me up! 

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Dangelus said:

Guys, chill! They only had the meeting, to very much look seriously into putting a video they own on YouTube, 5 days ago...

I wonder if it was a 3 hour meeting.

You were all right!  After announcing on here that I had found a 1986 gig on Youtube it was immediately taken down. What does one do to get a tiny glimpse of this band, it makes me quite sad and confused as I am finding it hard to understand, what seems like, the 'pushing away' of their fan base, folk who mean them no harm but indeed love the art they have created and so, obviously, would like to view it now and again.  Ho hum....

6 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

You were all right!  After announcing on here that I had found a 1986 gig on Youtube it was immediately taken down. What does one do to get a tiny glimpse of this band, it makes me quite sad and confused as I am finding it hard to understand, what seems like, the 'pushing away' of their fan base, folk who mean them no harm but indeed love the art they have created and so, obviously, would like to view it now and again.  Ho hum....

If they are intentionally trying to alienate the fanbase, man, A+ fellas.

But you know what? Jokes on them because we still got Hard School, Atlas Shrugged, State of Grace, Perhaps, Eye On You and a whole host of unheard alternate Chi Dem era takes....and there's only going to be more leaks.  And when they come NO ONE is going to feel sorry for this fucking band.  Least of all Axl and fucking Fernando.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 2

On 5/10/2020 at 5:29 AM, sabian11 said:

But it’s 2026 now and I’m 64 ffs! What the fuck am I doing this hope for new music with slash has been a 20 year dick tease. My balls are blue and the boner for Guns is about gone

Folks, we have the second verse to Guns’s brand new single, year 2026. 

: credit goes to @sabian11 :

7 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

The takedowns are being done by a very odd person or two, rather than by the band. They're banned from the forums, but have many alt accounts and differe t usernames. The fact it went straight after you mentioned is a pretty strong indication that these 'usual suspects' use this forum currently. 

I'm sure you can use your own insight to see exactly who they may be, but it's always best to just not mention to anyone seeing anything on YouTube as they'll remove it instantly. 

On another note, I know you're new here so just be a little cautious about people DMing you. I know people that have had some very odd and creepy personal intrusion from these individuals, so best to exercise some caution if approached and asked for links or any personal information. 

I would stress though that it really is only a couple of vile little fuckwits and 99.9 per cent of people on here and other forums are very pleasant and like a good debate! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The takedowns are being done by a very odd person or two, rather than by the band. They're banned from the forums, but have many alt accounts and differe t usernames. The fact it went straight after you mentioned is a pretty strong indication that these 'usual suspects' use this forum currently. 

I'm sure you can use your own insight to see exactly who they may be, but it's always best to just not mention to anyone seeing anything on YouTube as they'll remove it instantly. 

Except those who rep the band very well know who they are and may as well encourage it on some level and on their behalf

• Like 2

On 13.5.2020 at 2:00 PM, GNR_RNR said:

I mean even Oasis have released more tracks since 2008 and they've been disbanded for over a decade.

Not only this. They care about their fanbase. Noel has postet the following one or two weeks ago via social media and just dropped an old song. This is how it works. 

____

'DON'T STOP... (DEMO)' 

"Hey there dudes and dollies. Like the rest of the world I’ve had infinite time to kill lately so I thought I’d FINALLY look and find out what was actually on the HUNDREDS of faceless unmarked cd’s I’ve got lying around in boxes at home. 
As fate would have it I have stumbled across an old demo which I thought had been lost forever. 
As far as I’m aware there is only one version of this tune “out there” from an Oasis soundcheck in Hong Kong about 15 years ago? 
I’m not sure whether the soundcheck version pre dates the demo as there’s no date on the CD. 
I know some of you love this tune so we thought we’d put it “out there” for you to enjoy/argue over. 
It’ll be up on the internet from midnight.
The song is called:
'Don’t Stop...' 
Hope everyone is staying safe and trying to ride out the lockdown with the minimum of fuss. 
You’re welcome by the way.
✌🏽"(NG) 

LISTEN TO THE TRACK HERE