NITL live videos on youtube

Beating a dead horse here, but Alice Cooper just released a new song freshly recorded with a video, which has sections/frames self-filmed by his fans at their homes.

That's how you keep your fanbase engaged.

Guns just keep us enraged.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

The amazing Hammerstein 2006 Playlist. I really enjoy this new content. I've already listened to this twice.

I really hope they upload the Detroit 2016 or LA 2017 Playlist, so i can enjoy more new playlists

Personally I can't wait for the 1988 VMAs playlist! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

Beating a dead horse here, but Alice Cooper just released a new song freshly recorded with a video, which has sections/frames self-filmed by his fans at their homes.

That's how you keep your fanbase engaged.

Guns just keep us enraged.

Engaged, Enraged. Same thing , you just swap the g and r... 😁

or gnfn’r I should say.

- a live stream or something pre-recorded with the band jamming a couple of tunes or just one song from their homes (like the Stones, Elton John, McCartney and others did)

- Axl performing two or three songs on his piano at home alone or just doing a little storyteller sessions teasing a couple of tunes while sharing some insight on the songwriting (I for one would find that a lot more compelling than his political one-liners on Twitter)

- Slash doing a guitar lesson or a tutorial for a GNR song

- Duff doing a bass lesson, perhaps It's So Easy or just talking about his punk influences whatever

- the other non superstar members sharing their all time top 3 GNR moments so far with a little video

- Houston 2016 complete concert or selected performances from the NITL tour in high quality

- Hammerstein 2006

- Chinese Democracy Tour Documentary

- Rio 2001 (in good quality)

- House of Blues 2001

- Perfect Crime Documentary

- Buenos Aires 1993

- Ritz 1988

- if all else fails: Tokyo 1992 or Making Fuckin' Videos Parts I, II and IV

There is so much they could do with little to no effort or preperation basically on the go while waiting for the pizza delivery at home...they wouldn't even have to get into this whole reunion thing or talk about future plans, just a little something, a sign of life that goes above and beyond that Twitter and Instagram stuff...is it that hard really?

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

You would think with GNR’s main revenue source being almost completely knocked out with no sign of returning, they would have been able to come up with SOMETHING in 9 weeks. Instead we’ve had virtual radio silence, and when they do speak its fuck up after fuck up

• Like 1

On the plus side I recorded some vocals for my band a few days ago. One of our members has asthma and our Drummer doesn’t even have recording equipment at his house but even we’re being productive during the pandemic. For anyone that thinks it’s hard to do.

Edited by The Matinator

One positive aspect of this pandemic is that we have seen real innovation by firms across industries to connect with and continue to offer services to customers. There have been wonderful examples across industry, customers really value this and will be loyal in future. We have seen the same in the music industry. Sadly GNR are once again rock bottom when it comes to any of this. Why? They don't feel they need to..  arrogance and complacency on their part. Nothing new with this lot but a real shame - this was an ideal opportunity to reconnect with fans.

Totally useless management. 

15 minutes ago, bangit said:

One positive aspect of this pandemic is that we have seen real innovation by firms across industries to connect with and continue to offer services to customers. There have been wonderful examples across industry, customers really value this and will be loyal in future. We have seen the same in the music industry. Sadly GNR are once again rock bottom when it comes to any of this. Why? They don't feel they need to..  arrogance and complacency on their part. Nothing new with this lot but a real shame - this was an ideal opportunity to reconnect with fans.

Totally useless management. 

I can count on my hand the amount of people streaming TODAY 

off the top of my head: coldplay, Ed Sheeran, memebers of Snow Patrol, G. love, ludacris, and styx.

The engagement from the GNR side of everything since America shut down was (In this order) cancel tour; reschedule tour; try to sell us something, wait to cancel tour, , try to sell us something, try to sell us a Childrens book in the future when we can pay for it (if you even want it), finally cancel tour, promise us ‘cool tour footage’ and totally blue ball us (and they may not even be aware they did this) then try to get us to buy another shirt. 

They have put some cool behind the scenes footage on twitter and facebook (i think) but nothing out of the ordinary when the band is on tour. 

Duff has been engaging with almost any and every single person he can and I love and respect him for it because I know behind the GNR entity you can only say so much, but Duff finds a way to do it and he has since 2014. Its his band. But holy hell, how can he just sit back and watch this shit show unfold??? This was a man who wrote a book called To Be The Man and it seems like he really just does not have a say in his own band. 

• Like 2

Release one show from every calendar year. Second to new music, that would rock!!

But, at this point, I might be more interest in a no holds barred interview with the men and women who have performed on Axl’s face. Somebody, find these people, and get them on here. Please. Thank you. 

Tom Petty has passed away and the rights to his archive footage turned into a mess, with legal battles over ANY little small or big thing. Release of a Wildflowers reissue with additional tracks (it was a double album originally) has been notched and there's lawsuits flying even over his house.

Even on this situation there's going to be a stream of an unreleased concert tonight.

If you have any excuse over Fernando and TB's management or Axl and releasing material, I think it's time to see things as they really are.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

The weird thing is I've always had the feeling Axl just doesn't get asked to do stuff or the offers of interviews just aren't presented to him. When he does them he's usually really good in them. 

Remember that back stage thing like 1 min long before a show in late 2010 where Dizzy says about having the same birthday as the guy at the hotel desk. Axl looked so cool and relaxed in that. And he was genuinely funny on Kimmels show in 2012 and in the 2016 interviews. 

I think team Brazil just don't show Axl anything and keep him out of the loop. 

If someone could find that 2010 clip that'd be great I haven't seen that in ages. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1