NITL live videos on youtube

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Definitely from that show on.  That is when the band started to somewhat click. They were a mess before that.. No need for any chair shows...

I don't know about that... Estranged from the 2nd Mexico City show (4/20/16) is probably the best performance of that song from the NITL lineup. Coachella had some great moments too. If they post individual songs, I actually hope there's a couple from the "throne era".

But yea, the NA 2016 stadium run had the best overall shows.

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Definitely from that show on.  That is when the band started to somewhat click. They were a mess before that.. No need for any chair shows...

I dug the second Vegas show a lot. I don't think I've heard anything from the few shows before that though. 

Off everyone goes again getting their hopes up for something that won't happen. The only thing i can see being put up is maybe a few videos or a compilation of a 2020 show. In black and white. And the caption will be 'live and f'n loud' or something cheesy like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I dug the second Vegas show a lot. I don't think I've heard anything from the few shows before that though. 

The April 2016 shows got continuously better. Vegas night 2 was noticeably better than night 1 or anything we heard from the Troubadour, and Coachella and Mexico were a bit better than Vegas 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FRANSAD said:

Wonder if they capable enough to remove the watermarks from my videos, but I guess not because on social media they posted several pictures ripped from gnrontour website and also copy-pasted the appetite for vaccination picture as if it was their own.fnr-gi10.png

Imagine a world where they take down your entire channel and then use your remasters for their own channel

2 hours ago, default_ said:

What if this flebeis account is actually fake? He never did anything to verify it after all lol

I think he did. I mean, I'm not a native speaker, and what the hell do I know, right, but... comparing with anything and everything else available which is of a similar kind (like disputations with fans), it's a 100% friggin' match. But imagine this through T-800's eyes: "100% Fernando: F'n waste of ammo". 

Edited by jamillos

The best they will be able to do is select songs from shows. They aren't consistently good enough to release an entire show. 

I wish they would reach into the archives and give us someshit from their hey day. Metallica seems to pot a new classic show every week.

11 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Imagine a world where they take down your entire channel and then use your remasters for their own channel

They've already ripped his work off previously, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again. 

It would just be nice to see them reach out to him and actually work with a friend that wants to help them succeed instead of continually working against their fans. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Have we gotten any confirmation on this being the real Fernando? (apart from Fernando not denying it months ago)

The last time before this one he posted on reddit he mentioned Live Nation's announcement about the tours. When he was called out for the absence of updates on the band's social media, he said he was going to contact the social media team about it, and in a few minutes the LN announcement was posted on GnR's social media. I think this confirmed that it's him.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Wait wait.... was it confirmed that it’srrally Fernando on reddit?

More or less, yes. 

10 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Nando just shot me a reply said “it should of already been done and available” in reference to the footage possibly being uploaded

Well, we all know that so it doesn't really mean anything that he said that lol (that's directed at him, not you) 

• Like 1