NITL live videos on youtube

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Waiting for the edibles to kick in

It’s a completely different listening experience when you go down that road. Send me a few please. 

3 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Well he's not just a singer ... He's supposed to be a "rock star" and image is a major part of that .... 

He still looks more like a “rock star” than 90% of general Professional music population 

• Like 1

Who is waiting with me??? The 100th time waiting for something GN'R for example the golden gods award livestream (good times not sleeping and going to school the morning after for a terrible vocal show)  and the vegas shows on periscope which were quite exciting. anyhow, I guess I'll never learn cuz here I am along with you waiting for this wilhe I should go to sleep cuz work tomorrow. 

But in this goddamn corona time you do anything for a lil bit of excitement I guess! Especially with this never fail to not meet the expectations band lol. The bar should be so low right now but eh, here we are!! Hope we can enjoy! 

Just saw this at the right time!  Definitely a step in the right direction, and I think that it is good that this is happening

Even if it is just a select few tunes, I think that forward momentum is being reached in terms of bridging TB and the fan's disconnect so I am feeling a lot better about the state of things

5 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

From what I can recall 'You Could Be Mine' was pretty tight too, which is hardly a song I like to hear live anymore!

Rocket Queen is another one that was really good in Houston, but hit-or-miss at the other 2016 shows.

Pretty much the only flaw of that show is the broken piano during November Rain... and Slash completely fucks the TIL solo, but that's not unique to the Houston show :lol: