Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

It may have been said already, but does it make anybody else cringe as much as it makes me cringe when he says concerts "we" have played? Does he really think he's a member of the band? There is no "we" at all. This guy needs to go. He clearly suffers from severe TPS and a healthy dose of narcissism.

Honestly though, if this actually amounts to anything, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll believe it when I see it.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It may have been said already, but does it make anybody else cringe as much as it makes me cringe when he says concerts "we" have played? Does he really think he's a member of the band? There is no "we" at all. This guy needs to go. He clearly suffers from severe TPS and a healthy dose of narcissism.

Honestly though, if this actually amounts to anything, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll believe it when I see it.

I feel the same way. He's not a band member, he shouldn't speak like one.

What's all this stuff about videos that should've already been available to the fan base? They were taking videos down left and right but now they've changed their minds? :facepalm:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

TtMgazK.jpg

 

"and/or photos" is not very promising but I remain optimistic.

"Should have been", not "should of". The guy can't even fucking write. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

More or less, yes. 

Well, we all know that so it doesn't really mean anything that he said that lol (that's directed at him, not you) 

It’s pretty odd that he would use reddit of all things to communicate with fans, but then again nothing surprises me with this circus 

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prince, Trent Reznor, and Radiohead among others took advantage of the internet before most record labels did to release full albums online. Other bands such as My Chemical Romance have full concerts available on either their Youtube page or their record label's Youtube page. Every porn star under the sun has DVDs of their work you can buy or websites you can get a membership to so you can watch their stuff. Meanwhile, Guns N' Roses has a Shadow Of Your Love lyric video on Youtube and shitty toy trucks you can buy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WayTooManyOstriches said:

Prince, Trent Reznor, and Radiohead among others took advantage of the internet before most record labels did to release full albums online. Other bands such as My Chemical Romance have full concerts available on either their Youtube page or their record label's Youtube page. Every porn star under the sun has DVDs of their work you can buy or websites you can get a membership to so you can watch their stuff. Meanwhile, Guns N' Roses has a Shadow Of Your Love lyric video on Youtube and shitty toy trucks you can buy.

Don't forgot, they also have a show with a lineup that doesn't even exist anymore on their YouTube page where Axl sounds terrible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Don't forgot, they also have a show with a lineup that doesn't even exist anymore on their YouTube page where Axl sounds terrible. 

I want to forget

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

TtMgazK.jpg

 

"and/or photos" is not very promising but I remain optimistic.

I think that’s just a language thing - particularly as he emphasised the ‘long waited video material’ but at the start of the sentence. I hope...😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

I go to their Youtube page and the video that plays is the music video of Patience, which was uploaded 10 years ago. Not a video for any new music, not a video for an upcoming tour, not a trailer for the picture book that all Guns N' Roses fans were asking for, but a video uploaded 10 years ago for a song that was released in the late 1980's which while popular isn't their most successful song, it isn't the anniversary of, and it isn't their most viewed Youtube video.

Then I look at their uploads and see they have a lyric video for the one we've all been clamoring for, Move To The City.

I would point out how there are literally teenagers with better run Youtube channels and more content, but perhaps I'm being too hard on Guns N' Roses. Perhaps they're in need of said teenagers for help and just don't know how to use the internet. Kind of like how senior citizens will pay Billy Baxter down the street to come over and show them how to use their computer? Maybe Axl actually uploaded all of those leaks last year because in his mind if he doesn't want people to download unreleased music from the studio he'll keep them from doing so by uploading them to the internet. I bet he did that while enjoying some Werthers originals and playing that Halo game on his 'Nintendo' all those youngsters are talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

Troubadour 2016 and LA Dodger Stadium 2016 are definitely on tape. Release this shit.

 

Why this hasnt been officially released either before the whole virus, or now, ill never understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Why this hasnt been officially released either before the whole virus, or now, ill never understand.

Wasn’t Dodger something to do with a fall out with a production company? The venue used 3 cameras which were suited to news broadcasts or something? I could be getting mixed up though!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...