NITL live videos on youtube

Better than nothing...would have been better to mix in the audience...Slash's tone is weird, Axl has no power in his voice, the whole thing sounds kinda tame. Not much energy in these performances. And the Trump haircut doesn't work. Fortus is really good.

• Like 1

It's So Easy was decent, and generally is.

Chinese Democracy was rough. Guitars were fabulous, though.

Double Talkin Jive was ok. 

What the fuck is with the far away shots? Axl doesn't like his new haircut? :lol:

Edited by F*ck Fear

Just now, TeeJay410 said:

Seriously, good on them for this. We must give them positive feedback so they continue to do it. I am genuinely surprised and elated that they did this.

This is true. It was good whilst it lasted and I don't want to put them off doing more.

Yes, we kind of knew it would be those three songs from the length and the trailer.

I enjoyed it a lot. I'm really looking forward to watching more of these and I would really love for them to have some kind of DVD release of the NITL tour. So many great memories :wub:

But, yes, only a bit of Axl. It was like the Slash show. Not that I find that very upsetting. But looking forward to seeing more of Axl next time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Sorry ... I won't be kissing the band's ass because they graced us with 3 songs from 1 show in 2019 ... I didn't enjoy that at all and it just makes me more pissed at the fact that there's currently still an on-going purge of ANYTHING Guns N' Roses music on the internet .... 

Again literally "complaints, complaints, complaints" :facepalm:

Just now, EvanG said:

Aaaaaaand let the complaining begin....

Honestly, it's a good way to make sure we never get anything like this again.

• Like 2

I will say, my bitching aside, if this becomes a weekly thing and paves the way for lots of proshot GNR videos from different eras and years I am all for it and think its a step in the right direction

If its a few week thing and fizzles out with just 2017-2020 videos, then its fucked

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brief thoughts:

1) It's So Easy was painful. Literally. The fleeting moments of rasp actually sounded like it was painful for Axl. He was making an effort though so I can't fault him in particular, but it sounded rough. Honestly I give them credit for releasing this as is with such a dry mix.

2) Chinese Democracy sounded really good. I was surprised to be honest.

3) Great version of DTJ. I like that this was a version where they all nailed the intro. There have been a few versions where Axl came in early, or Duff started too late, and so on. This was dead on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soon said:

That gun shot sound at the end was WAY TOO LOUD on headphones! Ahh

This, it was really loud.

Otherwise this was really good. That was nice. Let's hope we get like three songs per week, we will get sort of a best of NITL that way. This really rocked.

I think the sound mix was good. Maybe the bass needed more body, but other than that it sounded good to me. That was a solid CD and DTJ

• Like 2