NITL live videos on youtube

2 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

I have never quite understood Slash's flirtations with B.C. Rich guitar's over his career considering the aesthetic of them are antithetical to the sort of rock he prefers, but he does rock the fuck out of them.

Really anyone nit picking this is just being a sour puss. This is a lot of fun.

He made that guitar sing on CD.

10 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Sorry ... I won't be kissing the band's ass because they graced us with 3 songs from 1 show in 2019 ... I didn't enjoy that at all and it just makes me more pissed at the fact that there's currently still an on-going purge of ANYTHING Guns N' Roses music on the internet .... 

So they could put out every show from 2016-2019 and you would say no.  jfc this is what you wanted its one show there are gonna be more

Just now, t-p-d-a said:

It's not even 1080p. The video is heavily compressed. Did they used Microsoft Movie Maker?

The stream wasn't great at times. As I understand it though YT have lowered the quality across the board due to everyone being at home for months.

• Like 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Someone in the comments saying the song during the count down was Seven. I’m assuming this is a load of bullshit??

Lmao yeah total BS - why can't GNR fans just be normal and stop trying to call every piece of audio heard some secret GNR song :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The end of double talkin' jive really does show a band that does have legitimate chemistry as musicians, as much as everyone likes to dunk on Frank and at times Fortus. People are really too hard on this iteration of the band.

What has happened to me.

• Like 2

Just now, alfierose said:

The stream wasn't great at times. As I understand it though YT have lowered the quality across the board due to everyone being at home for months.

You can change that yourself. I know nothing whatsoever about it, but I read that on here and you can change the settings on YT to 1080 HD.

• Like 2

1.) Just started watching so typing this while I'm listening

2.) ISE:

• Axl's low vocals are so weak sometimes and so strong other times. But man that rasp when he wants it is there and its awesome
  • Slash plays so many notes during his solos now
  • Duffs vocals should be turned up a bit
  • I hate Frank but I'm pinning it down on his snare and ride cymbal sound. Snare is short and fat. He needs something that's high pitch and cracks. The ride needs more sound
  • Overall not bad

3.) CD:

• The slash intro is such a poweful tone jeez
  • Axls vocals start so strong
  • Where's Richard in these mixes?
  • Duff starts singing the chorus again the first time
  • Wow lyrics axl
  • Love Richard on this one
  • Honestly the RIR 2017(?) version is better in my mind
  • The mess ups make it feel so real its awesome
  • Franks drumming fits this so well...way better than the AFD and some Illusion songs
  • Overall very raw and even with the mess ups it wasn't bad

4.) DTJ

• That freaking china cymbal needs to be left off the next tour
  • Can someone tune his floor tom down a bit for this intro its too high
  • Slash is on fire
  • The transition from the intro into the pre vocals part is so anti climatic. Slash jumped and there wasn't even a cymbal crash
  • Vocals on this are amazing axl
  • Frank should use the bell on the ride during the end solo. Just the cymbal hitting on the ride sounds so weak. Matt would be ashamed. 
  • Richards awesome. Great replacement for Izzy
  • Wish they'd do the old outro where slash goes into the clean guitar effect

Overall short and sweet but way better than nothing. Nice to see slash...and everyone else

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

It's also funny how so many change their tunes on Fernando because he fed the public some scraps (literally) FOUR YEARS into the tour .... "Fuck that shit!"

Nobody has had a change of heart about anything but sometimes a little encouragement goes a long way. If we ever want a chance of the prized unseen footage to come out of the vault we need to encourage them with this new streaming venture.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

A for effort.
C+ for execution.

I'm still happy and surprised they did it though.

This.. Cool they did it but there wasn't much effort put into it. Wasn't much more enjoyable than peoples cell phone videos.. In fact in lacked all the crowd energy from cell phone videos.. Hopefully they get better at it.. Crowd shots, a little crowd noise or something.. This kind of just fell flat and it sure didn't seem like it should have been chosen as a "Select" performance. COMA 92 came on after and sounded fucking incredible to put things in perspective. Now Wish You Were Here is on from someones phone and you get the whole live vibe...

Would love for them to stream a show from 88 or 93 or something... 

It's So Easy - Fell flat.. Didn't feel any of the  crows excitement you get from the opening song...

CD - Whatever

DTJ - This was my favorite.. Never get tired of watching Slash solo.. Would love to see a re-mastered video from the Skin N' Bones tour though.. Those versions were off the charts.

• Like 1

So I see the band actually has the playback of the stream saved on YouTube, for people to rewatch whenever they want. That’s something, at least. Credit where credit is due!!

if they keep doing this every week and keep saving the videos so that they accumulate on their YouTube page then I won’t complain anymore. Still not as good as what the other bands are doing, but it’s something!

• Like 1

Just now, alfierose said:

Nobody has had a change of heart about anything but sometimes a little encouragement goes a long way. If we ever want a chance of the prized unseen footage to come out of the vault we need to encourage them with this new streaming venture.

I'm sorry I totally get the idea behind that but I just don't agree and I wont pretend to like something and act like everything's okay when it's not :(