• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

LARGER! LARGER TEXT!!! I CAN'T READ!!!

I have never quite understood Slash's flirtations with B.C. Rich guitar's over his career considering the aesthetic of them are antithetical to the sort of rock he prefers, but he does rock the fuck out of them.

Really anyone nit picking this is just being a sour puss. This is a lot of fun.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Anyone else notice that it was all “low voice” songs? Just sayin...

EDIT: that being said, the high-voice parts on Easy sounded great!

no they didn't. And they usually do for ISE. 

Wonder when they'll run out of "low voice" songs to use. I suspect we're gonna get half a concert in total :lol:

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Anyone else notice that it was all “low voice” songs? Just sayin...

EDIT: that being said, the high-voice parts on Easy sounded great!

I have to say Axl's high rasp for Easy was still great .... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GNR_RNR said:

Again literally "complaints, complaints, complaints" :facepalm:

Honestly, it's a good way to make sure we never get anything like this again.

Fernando's probably reading these comments right now, and saying that fifteen minutes is what us minions deserve.

I mean, it's not like any of us are interested in hearing new music or anything.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, charliedont said:

A couple notes about the production quality:

- To properly get the sound of a concert you need to add "room tone" to the video, which this doesn't have. It makes the music sound bigger, grabs crowd noise and will make it sound less like a soundboard recording.

- The editing is really lacking here. Granted, the last time they edited together footage from the Appetite for Democracy residency, it had Michael Bay levels of cuts and was seizure inducing. This could have to do with the lack of cameras available. There appears to be three "hero" cameras on Axl, Slash and Duff and then the way overused wide camera, and not much else (I guess the drum attached camera counts, though it's shaky as hell). This video appears to be edited by a non-Guns fan as it misses key moments like the "Fuck off!" part of ISE. The edit lacks a lot, and fans will most notably notice a lack of Axl shots. 

Glad to have some new stuff, regardless. But there's a real lack of professionalism in the compilation of this video. 

Agreed, listening to it on headphones the dry mix did not do Slash's leads or Axl's vocals any favors.  

With a dry mix like this, you get Slash's guitar sounding like he was playing guitar in a bedroom with a SM-57 micing an amp with no effects, it just didn't truly capture the actual representation of what his guitar sounds like live

I thought it was fun.  It was nice to see them pick songs like DTJ and CD instead of the same ol Jungle, PC and SCOM.   It looked awesome and sounded good 

Honestly though it really makes me want a full show.  Give us a 2016 show in this quality please.  Pleeeaaaase.

• Like 4

It's interesting to notice how almost every official video's thumbnail is all about Axl but reality says otherwise :lol:

Overall it was solid, song choices were pretty obvious. If they're going for the hits they better dig that 2016 footage.

2 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

I have never quite understood Slash's flirtations with B.C. Rich guitar's over his career considering the aesthetic of them are antithetical to the sort of rock he prefers, but he does rock the fuck out of them.

Really anyone nit picking this is just being a sour puss. This is a lot of fun.

He made that guitar sing on CD.

7 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Again literally "complaints, complaints, complaints" :facepalm:

Honestly, it's a good way to make sure we never get anything like this again.

Ok, lets smile so we get another stream

The Simpsons - Re-Neducation Center - Big Smile :D - YouTube

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Sorry ... I won't be kissing the band's ass because they graced us with 3 songs from 1 show in 2019 ... I didn't enjoy that at all and it just makes me more pissed at the fact that there's currently still an on-going purge of ANYTHING Guns N' Roses music on the internet .... 

So they could put out every show from 2016-2019 and you would say no.  jfc this is what you wanted its one show there are gonna be more

Just now, t-p-d-a said:

It's not even 1080p. The video is heavily compressed. Did they used Microsoft Movie Maker?

The stream wasn't great at times. As I understand it though YT have lowered the quality across the board due to everyone being at home for months.

• Like 1
Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Someone in the comments saying the song during the count down was Seven. I’m assuming this is a load of bullshit??

Lmao yeah total BS - why can't GNR fans just be normal and stop trying to call every piece of audio heard some secret GNR song :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The end of double talkin' jive really does show a band that does have legitimate chemistry as musicians, as much as everyone likes to dunk on Frank and at times Fortus. People are really too hard on this iteration of the band.

What has happened to me.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

It's also funny how so many change their tunes on Fernando because he fed the public some scraps (literally) FOUR YEARS into the tour .... "Fuck that shit!"

For clips that were widely available on You Tube for a long time!

Just now, alfierose said:

The stream wasn't great at times. As I understand it though YT have lowered the quality across the board due to everyone being at home for months.

You can change that yourself. I know nothing whatsoever about it, but I read that on here and you can change the settings on YT to 1080 HD.

• Like 2