NITL live videos on youtube

I AM UPLOADING A REMIXED AUDIO Video. Where can I post it?

It took me 10 mins and already sounds wayyyy better than what they put out. 

Hire me Axl

Edited by SMG
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

That's not how video works :question:

Idc about up-scaling so the 1080p is more than enough quality (literally why would you need more).

Audio is way more important, so it'd be nice to get a bit of a warmer mix on the next one.

Just now, GNR_RNR said:

Idc about up-scaling so the 1080p is more than enough quality (literally why would you need more).

Audio is way more important, so it'd be nice to get a bit of a warmer mix on the next one.

It's not 1080p, 360p video upscaled to 1080 is still 360p it's just stretched. Yeah the audio was awful.

1 hour ago, Jw224 said:

It's not 1080p, 360p video upscaled to 1080 is still 360p it's just stretched. Yeah the audio was awful.

Don't worry audio fix incoming.

Youtube William Bailey V0.1 and click this account :)

SAVE IT WHILE YOU CAN! SPREAD THE GOOD WORD!

EDIT SO IT'S NOT LOST: PAGE 62 in this thread!

R8nZMng.png

Edited by SMG

7 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Tbh couldn't care less about video quality but the 1080p option is high fidelity enough for anyone.

The audio is fine the mix just isn't great. The rhythm section is cut out (which is weird because Richard sounds fine in the mix when he takes over the CD solo but then disappears again).

Hopefully the next video has a nicer mix but as it stands this video was decent.

41 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

It's off obviously.

If you mean it's as all members are off then yes, yes you are correct.

In Chinese Democracy they sped up and he should have held that back because that was too quick from about the chorus onwards, besides that I hear no issues with the drumming.

7 minutes ago, thomasmcole said:

the way this band treats its fan base people have the right to moan.

No they don't.

People look at the fact Metallica put out a bunch of live videos and then moan "why can't we have that?".

The overwhelming majority of large music acts that I follow do not follow the same approach as them and that's fine. 

Some on here have conflated how one band operates with some kind of slight against them and it's laughable.

10 minutes ago, thomasmcole said:

I don't think it's a sense of entitlement

It is absolutely entitlement. Just look at what we've had since 2014 and how people still complain.

6 minutes ago, The Black said:

Jesus guys, they've finally taken a step in the right direction by releasing something and they're still being torn apart here. How about we encourage them to do this more instead of kicking them about it.

Nope the trolls are too busy trying to make sure we don't get anything like this again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SMG said:

R8nZMng.png

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Mojo The Weazel? I thought not. It’s not a story the GN'R fam would tell you.

10 hours ago, gnr5 said:

Today I learned: this incarnation of GNR needs Matt Sorum

I know this is a old one, but rewatching this recent show and a couple of old VR videos, Matt could really atenuate the fact that Axl's shot.

(And this is not coming from a #FireFrank guy, quite the opposite)

Edited by jafeijo

37 minutes ago, username said:

Hey guys. I heard a rumor that there are bands that put songs from recent live gigs on the internet regularly and the fanbases don't act like it's a huge deal. Crazy huh? 

And yet the majority of bands don't do this.

So what's the point of your comment?

Just now, jafeijo said:

Really good job!

Cheers dude, literally took longer to render than it did to fix the audio.

All that effort to perform live and they cock it up with the sound....yano....the most important bit, tragic.

Hire me Ax

46 minutes ago, SMG said:

R8nZMng.png

Great work!!

Only on It's so Easy but that's an infinitely better mix, waaaayyyy thicker.

1 minute ago, SMG said:

All that effort to perform live and they cock it up with the sound....yano....the most important bit, tragic.

Hire me Ax

I wouldn't be surprised if they uploaded the wrong version lol.

6 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Think people are a big pissed off with half arsed efforts.

Bit like me Dad painting that fuckin' garden fence Mums been at him for years about it when he finally does it it's all half arsed and passionless. 

To use your analogy, you could also encourage dad to do more. If dad only hears how awful all of his efforts are, maybe he will never be bothered again.

I've not been one to be without critique toward the band and management for different topics, but I feel the complete negativity in this case is a bit uncalled for. Just my opinion though, everybody's entitled to one of course.

3 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Great work!!

Only on It's so Easy but that's an infinitely better mix, waaaayyyy thicker.

I wouldn't be surprised if they uploaded the wrong version lol.

It's been the same trebbly shit on all their live releases (bar Apollo), give Duff some love and you improve the sound tenfold.

Edited by SMG

5 minutes ago, SMG said:

Hire me Ax

@Fernando 

3 minutes ago, SMG said:

It's been the same trebbly shit on all their live releases (bar Apollo), give Duff some love and you improve the sound tenfold.

Yes, the mix is definitely lacking Duff, and for the most part it must be his fault. When I saw them live, his bass was much less agressive and apparent than on UYI days. 

1 minute ago, jafeijo said:

Yes, the mix is definitely lacking Duff, and for the most part it must be his fault. When I saw them live, his bass was much less agressive and apparent than on UYI days. 

A quality mixer can just increase the gain of his signal to negate that, tis a real shame that their modern day sonic production is just so off the mark. They've got great tech/sound, just needs to be focused a little more.

A bit of good mixing does the band wonders.

Edited by SMG
  • Like 1