Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Oh stop complaining. Nice to see I was proven right that there's people on here that would complain about anyhing.

Ofc it's not a 'total disappointment'. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Good to see people continue to move the goalposts ("Oh but muh mix/ editing/ drummming") .

If in 2014 you told this forum that in 2020

- Slash and Duff came back

- The setlist covers some of the most obscure deepcuts

- We get stuff from every GNR album + a VR song

- And now we're getting live footage for free streamed directly to youtube

They'd tell you you were a pie in the sky dreamer. Just goes to show once people get something they feel entitled to it and more.

I honestly don’t what know what some people want. Now they want the band to pay Caram to mix these shows, that already essentially took a few weeks to get together. 

1. I’d hope Caram is busy with other stuff like mixing the record 

2. People would complain about how long it would take to get an approved mix out 

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

17 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Everything but point 3. 

The drumming, what is wrong with it? The best song of the 3 is where Frank lead it in DTJ, the rest Slash or Duff started far quicker than they should leaving frank no choice but to play fast with them... I guess they think it sounds good? Have they heard playback?

The problem is the whole band is sloppy, you can't blame the drummer for what we have in this video.

It's off obviously.

2 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Maybe none of the NITL Tour was professionally filmed.

I very much doubt the footage they have is 360p. 

2 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Maybe none of the NITL Tour was professionally filmed.

Troubadour and LA Dodger Stadium were professionally filmed. LA Dodger Stadium had extra camera positions, 2 more camera cranes and a fuckin' helicopter with a camera.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chinese stew said:

It's off obviously.

it's not though.

People have a hate boner for frank because they can't accept any change from what they expect.

3 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

I very much doubt the footage they have is 360p. 

Just increase the quality yourself.

5 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

it's not though.

People have a hate boner for frank because they can't accept any change from what they expect.

Just increase the quality yourself.

That's not how video works :question:

They must be posting videos from different legs of the NITL tour. So it makes sense that the 3 songs picked from the more recent show were easiest on axls voice. When they post 2016 stuff, that’s when we’ll get Jungle, Paradise, etc... 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I forgot about The Troubadour. Then those two shows should be the only content released.

I rather want professional performances than professional filmed bullshit. ;-)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I AM UPLOADING A REMIXED AUDIO Video. Where can I post it?

It took me 10 mins and already sounds wayyyy better than what they put out. 

Hire me Axl

Edited by SMG
  • GNFNR 1
7 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

That's not how video works :question:

Idc about up-scaling so the 1080p is more than enough quality (literally why would you need more).

Audio is way more important, so it'd be nice to get a bit of a warmer mix on the next one.

Just now, GNR_RNR said:

Idc about up-scaling so the 1080p is more than enough quality (literally why would you need more).

Audio is way more important, so it'd be nice to get a bit of a warmer mix on the next one.

It's not 1080p, 360p video upscaled to 1080 is still 360p it's just stretched. Yeah the audio was awful.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jw224 said:

It's not 1080p, 360p video upscaled to 1080 is still 360p it's just stretched. Yeah the audio was awful.

Don't worry audio fix incoming.

Youtube William Bailey V0.1 and click this account :)

SAVE IT WHILE YOU CAN! SPREAD THE GOOD WORD!

EDIT SO IT'S NOT LOST: PAGE 62 in this thread!

R8nZMng.png

Edited by SMG

Hey guys. I heard a rumor that there are bands that put songs from recent live gigs on the internet regularly and the fanbases don't act like it's a huge deal. Crazy huh? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Tbh couldn't care less about video quality but the 1080p option is high fidelity enough for anyone.

The audio is fine the mix just isn't great. The rhythm section is cut out (which is weird because Richard sounds fine in the mix when he takes over the CD solo but then disappears again).

Hopefully the next video has a nicer mix but as it stands this video was decent.

41 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

It's off obviously.

If you mean it's as all members are off then yes, yes you are correct.

In Chinese Democracy they sped up and he should have held that back because that was too quick from about the chorus onwards, besides that I hear no issues with the drumming.

7 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Axl looks terrible with short hair.

i hope he grow his hair back. It's not short, it's not long, his hair style has no name... it's just awful

6 minutes ago, The Black said:

Jesus guys, they've finally taken a step in the right direction by releasing something and they're still being torn apart here. How about we encourage them to do this more instead of kicking them about it.

Think people are a big pissed off with half arsed efforts.

Bit like me Dad painting that fuckin' garden fence Mums been at him for years about it when he finally does it it's all half arsed and passionless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, thomasmcole said:

the way this band treats its fan base people have the right to moan.

No they don't.

People look at the fact Metallica put out a bunch of live videos and then moan "why can't we have that?".

The overwhelming majority of large music acts that I follow do not follow the same approach as them and that's fine. 

Some on here have conflated how one band operates with some kind of slight against them and it's laughable.

10 minutes ago, thomasmcole said:

I don't think it's a sense of entitlement

It is absolutely entitlement. Just look at what we've had since 2014 and how people still complain.

6 minutes ago, The Black said:

Jesus guys, they've finally taken a step in the right direction by releasing something and they're still being torn apart here. How about we encourage them to do this more instead of kicking them about it.

Nope the trolls are too busy trying to make sure we don't get anything like this again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, t-p-d-a said:

i hope he grow his hair back. It's not short, it's not long, his hair style has no name... it's just awful

Maybe he can't anymore and that,s the problem?

I can't imagine anyone walking into a barbers and requesting that look.

Yeah so I want it kinda short kinda long and fully WTF.

• Haha 1
  • Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic