1 hour ago, jafeijo said:

I know this is a old one, but rewatching this recent show and a couple of old VR videos, Matt could really atenuate the fact that Axl's shot.

(And this is not coming from a #FireFrank guy, quite the opposite)

I'd like Brain back.

And Bucket too, but the latter probably will never happen. 

At least Richard seems to handle Bucket's parts well.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

LARGER! LARGER TEXT!!! I CAN'T READ!!!

18 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Just going to say it’s easier when you’ve set up the infrastructure to handle something like that.  Having people you want to work with and knowing they can handle the workload being an important factor 

They essentially put this together in a few weeks. From inception of thought to getting this out. They haven’t done really anything like this before. If they continue this type of content longterm, then you should expect for things to be done on a higher level 

Absolutely this. Baby steps in the right direction. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching and I absolutely loved it! They picked three songs that the band sounds great on, including DTJ :drool:

And then I come here and the same people are bitching and moaning. No wonder there's no engagement from the band on this forum. I mean, everyone knows Axl's voice isn't what it used to be. But complaining about his voice or physical appearance over and over again is simply childish. 

• Like 2

Who the fuck mixed the audio??? The levels are distractingly uneven, the guitars aren't panned, the bass sounds like it has had a high pass filter at 200hz.  Drums are ok, but everything is flat, they need depth in there with either some reverb or blending in some mics that were positioned further back from the amps if they exist.

• Like 2

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/go9s4x/open_letter_to_fernando_with_an_open_mind_about/frer2ff/

I understand why Fernando prefers reddit, the vibe is just more positive.

Thanks for the note.

We are currently just picking shows at random; we will work through them all, believe me. If it gets positively engaged as it is now, we will continue to deliver.

Glad to see they're getting the positive feedback they deserve and that they are planning to roll out more :headbang:

So much whining and toxicity about stupid things;

Axl's weight axl's hair n' bla bla like any of that even matters... the guy is almost 60 let the man look the way he pleases, if the weight is gonna harm him this aint the way to make it better.

I thought the community is supposed to be full of grown adults???

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/go9s4x/open_letter_to_fernando_with_an_open_mind_about/frer2ff/

I understand why Fernando prefers reddit, the vibe is just more positive.

Thanks for the note.

We are currently just picking shows at random; we will work through them all, believe me. If it gets positively engaged as it is now, we will continue to deliver.

Glad to see they're getting the positive feedback they deserve and that they are planning to roll out more :headbang:

It is deserved. Credit where credit is due because as far as Guns N' Roses goes this is a step in the right direction.

It doesn't mean that it's going to be immune to criticism though, especially on a fan forum full of diehards who are going to have varied opinions. You seem to be under the mistaken pretense that if someone says something even remotely negative that they are just trolling.

I admire your positivity and points of view towards the band, and to me it makes for a far more stimulating discussion when we can discuss the why/why nots.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lumenx said:

So much whining and toxicity about stupid things;

Axl's weight axl's hair n' bla bla like any of that even matters... the guy is almost 60 let the man look the way he pleases, if the weight is gonna harm him this aint the way to make it better.

I thought the community is supposed to be full of grown adults???

1 minute ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

It’s laughable how little they showed Axl in that video

It is and it isnt. NITL star is clearly Slash. It's basically his show. A little too much of you ask me.

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic