NITL live videos on youtube

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Over three weeks and nothing more...what a damned disappointment, Fernando seeemed so sincere.

There will be some great excuse "oh, who said a series has to have consecutive episodes every day, week, month... or year!" "my imovie isn't working" ...no matter what he says, he has totally screwed the pooch and has once again shown exactly how ineffective the management team is! please remember that this was supposed to show the exact opposite thing... That's where this whole idea was born from - opening a dialogue and improving fan / band relations. He has actually made things worse, now we know they are just sitting on even more material they won't release🤣Who's believing another word this guy says going forward? 

Nice guy blah, blah! this has nothing to do with him as a person, it's purely his work. He either does the job or he doesn't, from our perspective he's absolutely not covering things. Organising tours is ONE part of the job, the only other thing you can say he obviously does is merchandise! There are enough hours in the average working day to cover organising tours, and making sure somebody is fulfilling publicly made promises to the fanbase about information, live video releases and much, much more! AND there's still no sign of any refunds for the Euro dates!! so you can't even say he has touring covered!!

On 10/06/2020 at 11:50 PM, FRANSAD said:

The fan edition of NITL selects can be found HERE and it does feature Troubadour unlike the official clips released by GNR!!!

This is great! that YCBM is really good! They should hire you!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Amateur management + Axl. I’m really pissed off with all this

3 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Pathetic output from the band and management, absolutely lame...3 songs 3 weeks ago NOTHING ELSE?!?!?!

What are these guys thinking???? 
The only excuse I can imagine is Axls vocals being bad.

Axl’s vocals being bad? They have +150 NITL shows to choose. 

Edited by feli1269

In the last 10 years. Slash has 4 studio records and 3 live records.

Studio Album
Tour
Live Album + DVD / Blu Ray
Studio Album
Tour
Official Stream (Moshcam)
Studio Album
Tour
Studio Album
Tour

These are things a band does. First: release studio record, go on tour and in the end there is a live album with DVD. Thanks Slash.  At least he understands the business

Edited by t-p-d-a

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Only metallica can pop off with a box set based on an idea they had 15 years ago... how fucking hard is it GNR?

Well, Fernando doesn't know what Metallica does. "I'm not familiar with their management style", what other manager in a similar position isn't aware of Q prime? Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins are a few of the huge names that they successfully market... insane to just stay in a bubble of what you know, rather than learning from the best in business. Very few bands are handled as well as Metallica for output, information and fan friendliness. GNR are of a similar size as Metallica (somehow!?) yet they have disdain for their fans, don't release any information, don't clear up misinformation, don't release things when they say they will, don't release anything other than photographs and merchandise, rarely do interviews!... it's the exact opposite model, to any major band! I guess it's a testament to the power of nostalgia!

6 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Well, Fernando doesn't know what Metallica does. "I'm not familiar with their management style", what other manager in a similar position isn't aware of Q prime? Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins are a few of the huge names that they successfully market... insane to just stay in a bubble of what you know, rather than learning from the best in business. Very few bands are handled as well as Metallica for output, information and fan friendliness. GNR are of a similar size as Metallica (somehow!?) yet they have disdain for their fans, don't release any information, don't clear up misinformation, don't release things when they say they will, don't release anything other than photographs and merchandise, rarely do interviews!... it's the exact opposite model, to any major band! I guess it's a testament to the power of nostalgia!

Its pointless man... any effort to try to make the shit happens its pointless. We are on this for years. 

I think Fernando has no control over any GnR output, and Im not trying to take anything away from the guy or his family. 
Axl decides what GnR does, and no one else.
I believe Fernando is just Axls interpreter...Axl seems to not like releasing stuff, maybe he aknoledges his voice sucks for proshot videos (Ive enjoyed shows but the videos somehow suck).
And if he doesnt want to put out old shows, and the new ones dont put him in a good light, then this is what we get...NOTHING.
I hope he records new music with his old voice even if q has to record a line per month, but we need more of his venom voice on records.

15 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I think Fernando has no control over any GnR output, and Im not trying to take anything away from the guy or his family. 
Axl decides what GnR does, and no one else.
I believe Fernando is just Axls interpreter...Axl seems to not like releasing stuff, maybe he aknoledges his voice sucks for proshot videos (Ive enjoyed shows but the videos somehow suck).
And if he doesnt want to put out old shows, and the new ones dont put him in a good light, then this is what we get...NOTHING.
I hope he records new music with his old voice even if q has to record a line per month, but we need more of his venom voice on records.

You've enjoyed shows because you are surrounded by thousands of people singing along, effectively masking Axls voice which you hear, but far from in hd. When the videos come out they pick up the loudest source which is the PA. 

His voice is a sound source just like Slashs guitar, or duffs bass. Phones don't reinterpret those instruments, and they don't change his voice.

But yeah, Fernando is Axls assistant basically, Axl manages the band because he makes and decides all the decisions. Fernando has zero power, and is afraid to try and assume any so that is why he gets nothing done. Some of the the other managers were longer in the music business than even Axl, had multiple bands that were hugely successful so Axl couldn't bully them... so instead he fired them and got himself a yes man.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Now Fernando claims the lack of new videos is due to being respectful to whats happening around the world?!! Hahhahah is he serious????

So he now uses Floyds murder as an excuse?...what else could he be referring to....

Now that has to be a new low

Edited by Alejandro GNR

6 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

cbI61rc.jpg

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!?!

I'm really saddened by George Floyd's murder and those things still happening in humanity...but WTF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH POSTING LIVE MUSIC FOOTAGE AVAILABLE FOR FANS ACROSS THE WORLD...

If you want to pay respect to him, dedicate him a few words, or even a video...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I'm really saddened by George Floyd's murder and those things still happening in humanity...but WTF DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH POSTING LIVE MUSIC FOOTAGE AVAILABLE FOR FANS ACROSS THE WORLD...

Like I said. Madagascar. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Fernando must be the laziest motherfucker in the world. Never had to lift a finger to get where he is. Got everything handed on a silver platter and that attitude is still part of his personality. He will find any reason to do nothing.

Fuck him and his fucking family

• Like 4