NITL live videos on youtube

20 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

AXl is the Joke.

You can bring the best Management in the world in and if Your boss in this case AXL won't do anything

it does not matter.

There is 50 pages about AXL hiding in the 13 Minute Video and You still think its the big 3 those actions say its the big 1.

Actions speak louder than words.

Considering he's had just about every manager, from well seasoned and highly respected ones to a maid's son, I don't disagree. 

Just when I started warming up to him and thought we were a little too harsh, he comes back with another rude statement like the one above. "It's called" fuck off, bro.

The only thing this band does with any sort of consistency is release overpriced bullshit to purchase online and then take six months to send it to your front door.

Yesterday, they blamed covid. Today it's the BLM movement. Tomorrow it will be the election. Next week it will be some other fuckin' excuse why it's been 13 years since a new GNR song commercially released. smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To me I just personally don't quite get the sentiment.  There has been no call or even suggestion for musicians to stop being productive or releasing anything new during these times - the only lone day that was the case was Blackout Tuesday and only just for that one day.  

Late night shows are still releasing new episodes every weekday, game shows like Jeopardy are releasing new episodes every weekday, artists and venues are doing livestreams online to give people safe and remote live works to enjoy, etc.  The protests are still going on as they should, however to me there is absolutely no conflict of interest between the BLM movement and a rock band releasing 3 live cuts from an old concert

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

To me I just personally don't quite get the sentiment.  There has been no call or even suggestion for musicians to stop being productive or releasing anything new during these times - the only lone day that was the case was Blackout Tuesday and only just for that one day.  

Late night shows are still releasing new episodes every weekday, game shows like Jeopardy are releasing new episodes every weekday, artists and venues are doing livestreams online to give people safe and remote live works to enjoy, etc.  The protests are still going on as they should, however to me there is absolutely no conflict of interest between the BLM movement and a rock band releasing 3 live cuts from an old concert

Of course that's not the reason. Fernando just doesn't like to work so he finds himself an excuse. It's too obvious. We're talking about a guy who didn't even come up with the idea of releasing live videos by himself but had to ask some dumbasses on Reddit for input. That fucking idiot is as qualified to be a manager as trump is to be a president

• Like 4

It's funny how Axl had a negative parting and holds a bad relationship with pretty much every former manager, while they all made GN'R more productive! And then we have this lazy ass joke and Axl loved them. I think it says a lot about how Axl wanted it to be managed for all those years. If TB was representing guns in the 90's Spaghetti incident and Tokyo 92 would'nt excist for sure. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't know how to explain, just a complete anti climax, but a lot more people enjoyed it obviously it just wasn't cooking for me.

Now... I went to see them twice and should have seen them in May too, so I'm obviously still on board! 

Yeah fair enough. If it didn't do it for you, it didn't do it for you. I get it totally. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

It's as if Fernando gets paid whether he does anything or not. His job must be so dope, all he does is respond "no" to every e-mail that comes in.

I think his job is actually boring. No challenge, no creative proces, no adventure, no to do list, and almost no vote. 

38 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Psst. No one tell F'n ando fam there's a problem on the Indian/Chinese border, otherwise we've got ourselves another reason for no uploading.

It's called respect for what's going on in the world, you know.

Dont even look at Yemen. That is so sad. 

• Like 1

I don't understand how you can be the manager of a legendary mainstream band and not have a marketing / social media plan?

Then, instead of being professional, you diss your band's diehard fans on reddit and make excuses.

Jesus... 

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 3