NITL live videos on youtube

25 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

He said "soon"! XD

And "fam" :D

And, like always, he comes across as a total dick.

"Been through that much" What the fuck??

I wonder if there's even one single gnr fan that has positive feelings toward him at this point. Unreal. 

Yea. Creeps like blojo and wanker just love him. Just shows how demented they are

I guess if Fernando has grown up around Axl, maybe the reason he such a condescending cunt is because he's seen Axl do it. The difference being, one is Axl Rose of megastar GnR fame, the other is just a cunt. But hey, we should be grateful. In 4 years of NITL we did get a 12 minute video about 6 weeks ago. But then us fans of the band complained and 'The Cunt' couldn't upload anymore for us. So there you go, it's all our fault that his masterplan of releasing live content fell after one poor attempt. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Yea. Creeps like blojo and wanker just love him. Just shows how demented they are

You had me at blojo and wanker 😂😂

On a serious note, I hope the stuff they’ve been thru means a new record

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

He said "soon"! XD

And "fam" :D

And, like always, he comes across as a total dick.

"Been through that much" What the fuck??

I wonder if there's even one single gnr fan that has positive feelings toward him at this point. Unreal. 

At least one. I believe he runs a forum. 

1 hour ago, JimiRose said:

I guess if Fernando has grown up around Axl, maybe the reason he such a condescending cunt is because he's seen Axl do it. The difference being, one is Axl Rose of megastar GnR fame, the other is just a cunt. But hey, we should be grateful. In 4 years of NITL we did get a 12 minute video about 6 weeks ago. But then us fans of the band complained and 'The Cunt' couldn't upload anymore for us. So there you go, it's all our fault that his masterplan of releasing live content fell after one poor attempt. 

Surely you can put forward your point without the profanities Not nice to read

• Like 2

I think the majority is interested in the series. I know I do! But this band exploits 0.1% of their potential in regards of releasing new music or live content and this guy acts like he's taking a short break after working his ass of for years.

The first video was a step in the right direction and I hope it's not the last one but this guy is full of himself and he seems to be butthurt because he doesn't understand why the fanbase is pissed off.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

I'd love to know roughly how many hours per week Fernando actually works for GNR.

I bet he sits around the house 95% of the time enjoying Axls money and occasionally 'works' by browsing Internet forums and picking fights with hardcore GNR fans.

Another thing I'd love to know is how much money he earns per year for doing basically nothing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

I'd love to know roughly how many hours per week Fernando actually works for GNR.

I bet he sits around the house 95% of the time enjoying Axls money and occasionally 'works' by browsing Internet forums and picking fights with hardcore GNR fans.

Another thing I'd love to know is how much money he earns per year for doing basically nothing.

Again, Fernando merely represents the band/Axl. He does not really run things or make decisions, it is a glorified PA job.

The constant barrage of abuse towards Fernando is not going to help anything or anyone, and is pointless. It's like shouting at a pigeon because you've slipped on a banana skin. 

At the same time, I will say he is naive, and it is a shame, because he is conversing on Discord and Reddit, and that is where all the evil is, and where the leaks happened. I know, because I watched it all. He reads words here, gets offended, then goes to the places where everything leaked. Like Wurzel Gummidge, he needs to put his smart head on sometimes and think a bit more, look at history, legacy, and have a good think about where the real fans are (and have always been), then push forward from there. I just hope it's not all over when he grows up a bit more, grows some balls and figures it all out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Am I the only one here who just is now numb to all of these promises and  debate about these promises?

Nope, some of us have been Numb for years.....

I think there should be a FAQ or flow chart to help explain to newer GNR fans or forum members the unparalleled misery they will have as a fan of this band.

This band is like revisiting a crime scene, as much details as are available have been read, pored over, discussed, argued, etc, etc, for many years. 

We only have bits and pieces of information, but what we do know for certain is that at some point in the late 20th century, all of mankind was united in celebration of GNR, we marvelled are their magnificence as they birthed TSI... 

We don’t know who struck first, Axl or them, but it was Axl who scorched the band. At the time Slash and Duff were dependent on Vodka and money for Vodka. It was believed they would be unable to survive without these sources....

Fate is not without a sense of irony... Now the band is dependent on them... 

• Like 2

I think saddism plays a part here. He/they know we want something so much, we fans are like crawling through a desert looking for water when it comes to anything released by them. And he gave us like one drop to make sure we keep crawling, while sitting on the watersupply laughing in our faces. He likes to see us crawling desperatly. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mysteron said:

At the same time, I will say he is naive, and it is a shame, because he is conversing on Discord and Reddit, and that is where all the evil is, and where the leaks happened. I know, because I watched it all. He reads words here, gets offended, then goes to the places where everything leaked. Like Wurzel Gummidge, he needs to put his smart head on sometimes and think a bit more, look at history, legacy, and have a good think about where the real fans are (and have always been), then push forward from there.

I just hope it's not all over when he grows up a bit more, grows some balls and figures it all out.

What kind of "growing up" should that be, he's already 40, needless to say he won't change anymore, he will take this path of acting till somebody stops him, but unfortunately i dont see anybody doing this atm.

The whole things (not) going on, are kinda disillusioned.

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

GNR's productivity makes Tool's productivity look like Buckethead's productivity

Yep, the last ones were 2001 - 2006 - 2019, that's one album every 6 years. Imagine if it was GNR's case. We'd have CD 2008, CD II in 2014, and a new album in 2020. Imagine. 

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... you...

11 hours ago, Mysteron said:

Again, Fernando merely represents the band/Axl. He does not really run things or make decisions, it is a glorified PA job.

The constant barrage of abuse towards Fernando is not going to help anything or anyone, and is pointless. It's like shouting at a pigeon because you've slipped on a banana skin. 

At the same time, I will say he is naive, and it is a shame, because he is conversing on Discord and Reddit, and that is where all the evil is, and where the leaks happened. I know, because I watched it all. He reads words here, gets offended, then goes to the places where everything leaked. Like Wurzel Gummidge, he needs to put his smart head on sometimes and think a bit more, look at history, legacy, and have a good think about where the real fans are (and have always been), then push forward from there. I just hope it's not all over when he grows up a bit more, grows some balls and figures it all out.

It’s not pointless, because there’s no particular aim or effort – it’s just venting frustration. 
And the guy doesn’t need much to get offended either. I mean, honestly, when you read his comments, he’s being sarcastic, condescending, and bitter even on the tiniest occasions. If he was a proper PR person and not just a gig-booking manager, he’d address the public – the fans community – properly. Yet he’s chosen shady unofficial platforms like Reddit or Discord, so how can one expect civilized conversations without trolls and jerks when one chooses such communication channels – and, above all, such kind of demeanour? 
I reckon you’re not completely one-sided, but what you have to understand is that this is what he’s chosen, and what’s been happening here all the time is mere action and reaction. Do you think people would prefer being constantly negative, frustrated, and butthurt if they didn’t have to? Sure, there may be some individuals, but in general, no. 
What goes around, comes around. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 3