• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riot shields or bust.  

Cant beleive its taken the band 3 months to do this, and Fernando only agreeing to do something like this when told to him directly by the fans. If GNR want to look at being a top tier band this

LARGER! LARGER TEXT!!! I CAN'T READ!!!

This was good! I'm going to be watching that Slither again for sure. The camera work and audio were much better.

Still seeing some cuts where Axl should be on screen, but it was least noticeable now.

I'm looking forward to having something from 2016 now! They need to use that Houston show

• Like 1

Was good to see a properly shot live gig, it was download festivals cameras and mixing, hence the good quality of the video. It's just really sad reading these comments about everyone thinking Axl sounds good. It's like we're so desperate for him to sound good, we'll take absolutely anything. He sings like he has a sore throat and has to use mickey to not hit the sore spot every single line. 

He's 56 (in this vid) so I think this is as good as it'll ever be from now on. The studio will be much better I am sure. 

Edited by JimiRose
typo
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

I just made it through Slither. Axl sounds like Mickey Mouse, it's pure shit. That's the truth and you know it.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

It's just really sad reading these comments about everyone thinking Axl sounds good.

Its so sad people don't agree with me wahhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

I really don't want to be negative, but aside from Slither this was worse than the 2019 video. The audio and video quality is obviously better, but man... who the fuck picked these songs? And why do they keep picking performances with obvious fuck-ups!?

Hopefully it doesn't take another month before they upload the next video. :shrugs:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I just made it through Slither. Axl sounds like Mickey Mouse, it's pure shit. That's the truth and you know it.

Yep, out of time lyrics on the verses and full Mickey in the chorus. If this is the best version, I’d hate to see the worst. 

• Like 3
Just now, JimiRose said:

You thought that was good? wow... ok. Enjoy

It was good not bad not terrible. Solid B-  in my book  

I like  how if people have one opinion they stick to they have to force everyone else to follow them. Let people enjoy or dislike whatever they please.

• Haha 1
Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

I really don't want to be negative, but aside from Slither this was worse than the 2019 video. The audio and video quality is obviously better, but man... who the fuck picked these songs? And why do they keep picking performances with obvious fuck-ups!?

Hopefully it doesn't take another month before they upload the next video. :shrugs:

In their defence, I think it’s tough for them to pick when Axl probably fucks up every song he sings live... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Great job Team Brazil!

You are going to get  an angry mob outside your house now.:lol:.

It is definitely  an improvement.

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

And why do they keep picking performances with obvious fuck-ups!?

Rock and Roll? Lol i dont know

4 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

You thought that was good? wow... ok. Enjoy

I thought it was good too. Axl's pitch sounded very balanced and he was hitting the right notes perfectly...His mixed sounded good also the others... Axl actually sounded good in terms of using clean voice.

• Like 1

The only song i think made justice for itself was ATTITUDE why? Cause Duff showed the Attitude GNR Represents. Axl feelings on the rest of the songs was completly gone. Song selection is not good at all based on Axl level on this particular show. Choose Sweet Child with a fucked up Solo? Really? Did they even know it was that way? 
The videos sounded better? Looked better? got 5 sogs? Yeah Ok, it was a festival, cameras and sound came from the festival, no editing needed. 
Slither seriusly? one of the weekeast points in the shows for Axl, how many of us really wanted to see that in a pro shot? 
Im not a fan of the desitions made in the last couple of years. Been a fan and will always will but not blind or deaf and i like to speak my mind

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

Yep, out of time lyrics on the verses and full Mickey in the chorus. If this is the best version, I’d hate to see the worst. 

Maybe, just maybe, Axl choses to sing it that way? I’m pretty sure a rock vocalist of the caliber and experience of Axl knows how to sing “in time” if he wants to.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

In their defence, I think it’s tough for them to pick when Axl probably fucks up every song he sings live... 

I mean, they could've actually made a good video from Download 2018, but it definitely wouldn't have RQ or YCBM. Unless they're planning to release multiple performances of some songs, the song-selection for this video is puzzling.

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to NITL live videos on youtube
  • downzy locked this topic
  • downzy unlocked this topic