Little Richard has died at 87

SAU3R

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You'll like this, he used to love to watch and wank.  It was one of his favourite pastimes.  'In those days I was pumpin' so much peter, whoooo boy!'.  With or without consent, which would might change the tune of a few if they made mention of it on social media, what with #metoo and all that gear. Anyway he was great mates with Buddy Holly who, apparently, had a massive cock.  Like freakishly massive.  I mean I weren't there with a tape measure in the fuckin' 50s but by all accounts he was a human tripod.  And moreso than like, shagging himself (which he did much more than his fair share of as well) one thing that Rich LOVED was to watch Buddy banging other birds.  Like specifically his cock pumpin' em.  When Buddy couldn't get the bird to consent to letting Rich watch and wank it became quite tricky because they had to angle themselves just right so Rich could cop the very specific eyeful that he wanted to and get his kicks.  But a lot more birds were accomodating to the notion of having Rich watch and wank than you might think.

There have been rumours about Ed being a bender for more than a while y'know.  Ed the tranny rescuer.  Ed the rescuer of trannies who then mysteriously fall off their roofs :lol:  

3:15ish. For reals. 🤣❤️

Edited by Angelica

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Something about Buddy Holly, who was this gawky looking nerd, having a big dingus, and having it off whilst Penniman watched. ''Peggy Sue'' is such a sweet song really and you have buggered that up for me!

Don't blame me mate, it's not my fault he was down to his knees, I'm just relaying information :lol:  I imagine that'd be a difficult one to pull off to eh, if you'll excuse the pun, how'd you swing that with a bird, 'yeah, uh, my mates gonna watch and wank, alright?', Bud's game must've been WAY fuckin' strong, thats like Goldie from The Mack levels of mind control :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Angelica said:

3:18ish. For reals. 🤣❤️

What I wanna know is, what the fuck was the tranny doing up on the roof? :lol:  I have this image of RuPaul with twisted ankles, high heels jammed in the guttering laying fuckin' tiles :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a tranny roofer.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Don't blame me mate, it's not my fault he was down to his knees, I'm just relaying information :lol:  I imagine that'd be a difficult one to pull off to eh, if you'll excuse the pun, how'd you swing that with a bird, 'yeah, uh, my mates gonna watch and wank, alright?', Bud's game must've been WAY fuckin' strong, thats like Goldie from The Mack levels of mind control :lol: 

What I wanna know is, what the fuck was the tranny doing up on the roof? :lol:  I have this imagine of RuPaul with twisted ankles, high heels jammed in the guttering laying fuckin' tiles :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a tranny roofer.

So naive...🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angelica said:

So naive...🤣

Didn't he say he was helping them or something?  Like, trying to reform them?  I heard Gladstone was known for doing that, roaming red light districts or whatever the Victorian era equivalent was, trying to 'reform' prostitutes.  Yeah, re-form the shape of their fannies, the dirty old goat :lol:  Poor Ed, he shoulda just came out, I don't think that many people would've been surprised, my boy Rich (Pryor) didn't mind admitting on stage that he'd sucked a cock or two.

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Whenever his music comes on, I will always now have an image of Buddy Holly, this bespectacled nerd, shagging Peggy Sue with a donkey dick whilst Little Richard watches, doing one of those archetypal ''Little Richard'' faces,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvuvd0j9UZ-QVHuqtagsV

None of this is anything he ever denied by the way, he openly admitted it.  I remember him saying in some interview or another that, back in the 50s, he used to have 8 or 9 wanks a day.  8 or 9, Christ almighty!  Thats stamina for you.  He loved an orgy too.  Apparently he was the greatest organizer of backstage orgies ever known.  And then they tell you the 50s were conservative.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You know me so well. :lol: 

It did occur to me whilst typing that ‘hang on, is he gonna realise I meant like the funny side of it as opposed to you’ll like this cuz you’re a foul deviant pervert’ :lol:  But then I thought, nyaah, fuck him :lol: 

40 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

All of that was news to me but I haven't laughed so hard since watching the Puddle of Mudd dude.😄

Go to any old interview he did with any magazine that wasn’t like...y’know, Teen Beat or that kind of shit, I remember there was a really good one with GQ a whiles back that I read, most all of it is mentioned or alluded too in that, he really wasn’t in the least bit ashamed about his shennanigans, nor should he have been, God bless him.

Want another Rich factoid?  Tutti Fruitti was originally about gay sex, the lyrics were pretty fuckin’ something like Tutti Fruiti good booty, if it don’t fit don’t push it, you can grease it to make it easy...but it was like fuckin’ unrecordable for obvious reasons.  Part of why I loved Iggy so much cuz to be he was like a white trash Little Richard (though I am loathe to use the term white trash in reference to Monsieur Pop)

Tell me you don’t hear it :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Go to any old interview he did with any magazine that wasn’t like...y’know, Teen Beat or that kind of shit, I remember there was a really good one with GQ a whiles back that I read, most all of it is mentioned or alluded too in that, he really wasn’t in the least bit ashamed about his shennanigans, nor should he have been, God bless him.

Want another Rich factoid?  Tutti Fruitti was originally about gay sex, the lyrics were pretty fuckin’ something like Tutti Fruiti good booty, if it don’t fit don’t push it, you can grease it to make it easy...but it was like fuckin’ unrecordable for obvious reasons.  Part of why I loved Iggy so much cuz to be he was like a white trash Little Richard (though I am loathe to use the term white trash in reference to Monsieur Pop)

Tell me you don’t hear it :lol: 

Oh yeah, definitely hear it. I need to listen to the stooges more.