Something to actually look forward to: Queen is live streaming the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert today

1 hour ago, PirateRadio said:

It’s not a fat joke! I swear :D I see an eye with extended eyeliner makeup(?) a little nose, and a little open mouth. Looking right at us. You see too?!

4E1118C6-6875-449A-8F34-22D37DFE733C.jpeg

😂 thats clearly fake.  Sorry, a shadow.

2 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

It’s not a fat joke! I swear :D I see an eye with extended eyeliner makeup(?) a little nose, and a little open mouth. Looking right at us. You see too?!

4E1118C6-6875-449A-8F34-22D37DFE733C.jpeg

Kat already photoshopped back in 1992 :D

On 5/15/2020 at 8:40 PM, Chewy2 said:

So true.  It's hard to explain to people who weren't born yet or were too young at the time how HUGE GNR were back then.  I still remember I went to the local record store the day the illusion albums were released & there was a line to get in the door.  When I got inside the they had boxes of them in CD & cassette at the cash register because that's what everyone was there to purchase.   I remember I purchased both I & II on cassette & when I got home I went to my room & shut the door & just listened to both albums all the way through.  There's trip down memory lane for you.

MTV videos and music shows and news on the channel. Camping out to buy tickets.  Music written by the bands who played the instruments on albums- cds- tapes and they played the music in concert. Looks, sorry guys, but GnR really grew into their looks, like guys do, those years 28- 35.  See Rooling Stone cover wirh Matt in the group. The second. I had the copy of Axl alone on the cover. Shyt, Rolling Stone magazine was still then thee magazine. Good substance on all current  things. Time magazine but RnR edge.                                Back to 2020 and my 55 year old self. 

• Like 1

One thing I wish they upload in remastered quality is the MTV Awards of Tom Petty with Axl Rose: Free Fallin' and Heartbreak Hotel. That was really kickass.
When I hear the song on the radio I still hear Axl's vocals singing it. So powerfull.

Edited by Feibo

22 hours ago, Creed said:

Its the moment of GnR's prime filmed here.

As a kid, i thought, it was a GnR Concert. When Queen stole the show at Live Aid, GnR stole the show at Wembley 1992.

Its just the definition of a perfect live performance. 

It’s just a damn shame we didn’t get SCOM as well, because we’d have the best live version of that too!

I remember my uncle recorded the event on a Kodak VHS tape. Im born in 86 but was listening to GNR with my uncle since before school lol.

Anyway this Kodak tape was the best thing ever. I literally every morning would get dropped off at my Nonna house, pop in the Kodak VHS 7am. And this was the exact playlist:

Welcome to the jungle, scom, pc, patience, wembley songs.

GNR were kings.