Guns and Roses Boutique

Amaya

No. Not what you think. :PA lady in Dallas has, had a nice, successful boutique . The dam rioters, looters DESTROYED it. Her things looked nice. Very pretty  things. I feel sorry for the owner. gunsandrosesboutique.com. I cannot post the links. The store has been opened since 2014. She is closed now. They broke her store front windows everything.  Dont tell Ferbando or the Guns video shut  down fans or Axl. They will want her to stop using the name, lol. You know, Axl, maybe would not even give a care. Lol.  And. N. Slight difference in name.

Edited by Amaya
Link
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

No. Not what you think. :PA lady in Dallas has, had a nice, successful boutique . The dam rioters, looters DESTROYED it. Her things looked nice. Very pretty  things. I feel sorry for the owner. gunsandrosesboutique.com. I cannot post the links. The store has been opened since 2014. She is closed now. They broke her store front windows everything.  Dont tell Ferbando or the Guns video shut  down fans or Axl. They will want her to stop using the name, lol. You know, Axl, maybe would not even give a care. Lol.  And. N. Slight difference in name.

I guess the Guns N Roses boutique had an appetite for destruction? :awesomeface:

Ill see myself out...

• GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have passed that store while driving to downtown Dallas. I thought it was a coo name for a shop.

Anyway, hopefully her insurance will pay for damages and she can re-open.

The rioters didn't realize these people are just trying to make a living like we all are.   It sucks so many places were looted and burned. It's bad enough that the virus has cost so many places to close and stay closed.  Some may never recover or open up again. Just so sad.