Posted (edited)

I always liked scraped. If it were stripped back to lyrics and guitars without all the Additional  vocal bullshit It would be a pretty solid rocker, the lyrics are ok and the delivery is fine, it’s just a typical overproduced CD mess.

oh and a new solo

Edited by megaguns1982

I think the chinese intro is cool! It would have been nice if they had split it though so you don't have to listen to a minute and a half of indistinct rambling every time you wanted to hear the song.

• Like 1

It's not really something you could hum or whistle to, is it. No distinct melody other than the weird chorus; the rest is just too chaotic and violent. 

8 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Scraped is the worst song in the gnr catalogue, worse even than my world. Scraped makes my world look like bohemian rhapsody.

The title wasn't meant in a serious way of course, Scraped is kind of a dud. 😉

Posted (edited)

I love this song, but the intro should have been re-worked or removed. It was definitely one of the few WTF moments on the album.

Edited by Sweersa

Why is the intro to Scraped so hated? It's short, unique, I like it.

I'd love to hear a vocals-only album by Axl, like what Bjork did with Medulla. Having the vocal range that he has, he could do some great experimental stuff with his voice.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Why is the intro to Scraped so hated? It's short, unique, I like it.

I'd love to hear a vocals-only album by Axl, like what Bjork did with Medulla. Having the vocal range that he has, he could do some great experimental stuff with his voice.

I always took the intro to Scraped to almost be Axl showing off. Like, check this shit out. 

3 hours ago, ObsessionofVanity said:

I always took the intro to Scraped to almost be Axl showing off. Like, check this shit out. 

Not a very good impression is it. I like Axl's shriek as much as anyone but the Scraped intro sounds like toss.

21 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Not a very good impression is it. I like Axl's shriek as much as anyone but the Scraped intro sounds like toss.

I mean it does come out of left field to the point of being absurd. But everyone has different tastes. 

3 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Scraped isn't even the worst song on CD. I think that title goes to R&B.

Which is one of my favourites 😂

• Haha 1
On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, AxlIsGod. said:

Scraped shouldn't top any list.

Worst song on CD

Worst gnr song

Dumbest choices to put on an album 

It should top tons of lists.