The history of GN'R as told by GN'R (A4D)

6 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Wasn't Doc Mcghee mentioned as being backstage in one of the rare Axl interviews? I don't know if Axl made that up... but I'd guess Doc got scared when Paul called and said "It's us or them".

I don't know - he certainly wasn't mentioned in any Axl interview before May 2010.

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't know - he certainly wasn't mentioned in any Axl interview before May 2010.

He was definitely mentioned in a more official capacity than Axls tweet, but I can't remember exactly where that was. 

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He was with the band in Puerto Rico in April 2010, as this tweet from Tommy Stinson suggests:

Hadn't seen this, but it definitely goes against what a certain Paul Stanley tweeted. He clearly was working for GNR, but didn't work out because Stanley threw down the old tomatoe and he buckled.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, drlaban said:

Where's Prostitute in that infographic?

Here's an updated graphics:

stats14.jpg

Consider it a work-in-progress. I intend to make the design nicer and add more data. Because I love data.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Just added a new chapter to the history section, covering April-December 2010:  30. APRIL-DECEMBER 2010 (a-4-d.com)

Although it is a fairly short chapter, it is representative of how history repeats itself: The band toured again, the band did not release music again, Slash left a band again, Axl was late again, band members considered quitting again, Axl sued again, and Steven released something focused on Guns N' Roses again. On a more positive note, the touring was for most part great and Duff and Axl reunited in London with Duff even joining the band on stage. We also got to know DJ a lot better.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

You have redeemed yourself. 

On the topic of DJ, any chance you know at which show's after-party DJ claims he and Axl beat a fan to a pulp? According to DJ, this was hilarious. I must include it in the history section, he is not getting away from it, but ideally in the right chapter. 

21 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

On the topic of DJ, any chance you know at which show's after-party DJ claims he and Axl beat a fan to a pulp? According to DJ, this was hilarious. I must include it in the history section, he is not getting away from it, but ideally in the right chapter. 

Lol, no. What a wanker he is

• Like 1