1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

My LP was FINALLY delivered a few minutes ago! Hooray! No FBI symbol on the back and the records look perfect. I'm excited to spin it later and I hope it lives up to the hype of no inner groove distortion! 

Enjoy!! Just hope it not attached with Russian poison:lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My LP was FINALLY delivered a few minutes ago! Hooray! No FBI symbol on the back and the records look perfect. I'm excited to spin it later and I hope it lives up to the hype of no inner groove distor

It’s well known that the alternative covers were to be released but unfortunately those plans were undone by COVID-08

Update / non update: Record is still out floating around the world. As someone predicted earlier in the thread, the tracking just stopped being updated a month ago when the record left Russia. 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

My LP was FINALLY delivered a few minutes ago! Hooray! No FBI symbol on the back and the records look perfect. I'm excited to spin it later and I hope it lives up to the hype of no inner groove distortion! 

🥳

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You’ll really appreciate it, honestly. The non-skip really means you get the full experience. Put it on loud, lie on the sofa and do nothing but relax listening. That’s what I did!

3 hours ago, DefinitelyInThisLifetime said:

You’ll really appreciate it, honestly. The non-skip really means you get the full experience. Put it on loud, lie on the sofa and do nothing but relax listening. That’s what I did!

I spun Side 1 this afternoon and it sounded every bit as good as I was hoping it would. I'm really happy with it. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I spun Side 1 this afternoon and it sounded every bit as good as I was hoping it would. I'm really happy with it. 

Awesome. Proper good news - so the legends were true.....!!! 👍

• GNFNR 1
6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Awesome. Proper good news - so the legends were true.....!!! 👍

Was the general sound any better? The outer sides sounded great on the US version - but wondered if it sounded even better on the EU one?

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Was the general sound any better? The outer sides sounded great on the US version - but wondered if it sounded even better on the EU one?

There's no inner groove distortion on the EU pressing I got, which is awesome. The last song on each side sounds just as clear as the first song on each side, which is all I wanted. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Unbelievably....I have just scored a sealed EU copy from Discogs £45?!?! Turned up yesterday...mint condition?!!

Most copies go for minimum £75 and are 2nd hand used!!

🥳

Utterly ridiculous it’s out of print/not available to buy normally (not to mention not being defective).

Edited by DTJ80
  • GNFNR 1
10 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Unbelievably....I have just scored a sealed EU copy from Discogs £45?!?! Turned up yesterday...mint condition?!!

Most copies go for minimum £75 and are 2nd hand used!!

🥳

Utterly ridiculous it’s out of print/not available to buy normally (not to mention not being defective).

Good stuff Man, I knew you’d get something that worked better than a trade from Canada! 

19 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Good stuff Man, I knew you’d get something that worked better than a trade from Canada! 

👍 cheers. Couldn’t believe it when I saw it at that price and still sealed. Fate!!

Plus - after our previous conversation I got rid of a fair whack of my CDs which were just wasting space and got £70 which covered the vinyl. Result!

• Like 1