Videos & Short Films I Made

I do make my own original music and there are posts of them already on the forum. I just wanted to share some of my music videos I made for other people and some short films. I hope you all will like.

Soap Scum

How NOT To Play "Lowlife" (A Poppy Fan-Edit Parody Video)

Watergh0st - Distortion (Music Video)

Watergh0st - Killer (Music Video)

100 Proof Conversation (Short Film)

Hearts Are Always Killed - OFFICIAL Teaser

Things I've Done

Things I've Seen

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I really liked the imagery and music in the WaterghOst pieces, very cool. And the how not to play Lowlife was hilarious.  But man, the 100 proof Conversation was fantastic. I was cracking up but the sadness was captured also. The acting was really good in it also, is that you? Great job.

Thanks. I didn't want to do 100 Proof as a total downer where the whole thing is bleak. I think you got to have the sweet with the sour. And yes that is me. Right now I'm a crew of one LOL. I've never taken any kind of classes. It's just something I had to learn on my own.

4 hours ago, Dean said:

Great work man and I agree with LAS, 100 Proof Conversation was brilliant. 

Thank you so much. A good majority of it is pulled from my life. Trying not to cave in to alcohol relapse is the main one. Also the part about me getting so drunk that I did naked truck surfing is 100 percent true LOL

3 hours ago, EvanG said:

''I've run out of fucks to give''. Nice one. Good job and keep it up!

LOL thanks. I kinda said the word "fuck" a bit much but it fits in context. I have more stuff coming on the way, hopefully once this corona virus is over with. The main one I want to finish is Hearts Are Always Killed. That's been my baby for 4 years now. I have 3 other shorts I want to do. One is called Pailhead which is a comedy of errors. Another called Last Cigarette and one called The Customer Is Always Right. Also film the last 3 parts of the Things I've series.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Thank you so much. A good majority of it is pulled from my life. Trying not to cave in to alcohol relapse is the main one. Also the part about me getting so drunk that I did naked truck surfing is 100 percent true LOL

I wish you all the strength in the world my man. It's great that you are able to turn any struggles that you deal with in life into something so creative, I hope it brings you a lot of satisfaction and in the long run help keep away from anything you're trying to stay clear of. Keep your head up and I hope to be watching more of these soon!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

"Things I've Seen" is creepy as fuck! 

Good, that means it did it's intended job LOL. If you look at the envelope you'll see that it's a PO Box address from Hollywood. To give it that extra oomph I decided to use a crude steak knife instead of one of those clean and precise letter openers. I wanted to have that tearing and ripping sound match the visual of bloodstains on that envelope. Put it in the viewers mind's psychologically that whoever had it in their possession before met a gory ending. Just wait until you see the next one and the ones after that. Shit's gonna get amped up.

12 hours ago, Dean said:

I wish you all the strength in the world my man. It's great that you are able to turn any struggles that you deal with in life into something so creative, I hope it brings you a lot of satisfaction and in the long run help keep away from anything you're trying to stay clear of. Keep your head up and I hope to be watching more of these soon!

I appreciate that man. My struggles with booze was a long time and the reason I quit was because of my first kid. I didn't want him to have an alcoholic for a dad. I had a brother who had 3 kids and he drank himself to death. Died 3 days before he turned 40. I didn't want that for mine. They actually did help me with some of the stuff for the web series. One did camera work and the other is in the series itself. Small role but very pivotal. I have fun doing this stuff even if the view counts are low LOL

• Like 3