WTF Finck Solo

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I downloaded the video of Robin's solo + SCOM as soon as it was posted here.

So if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll gladly send it to you. :)

Thanks, I'm not even sure which one was that, to be fair. But I have the 2002 and 06 tours on DVDs and in external drive here. It's just that YouTube was easier to watch it every once in a while. 

• Like 1

Man, Finck and Bucket were such a killer combo. I freakin' loved that GNR. Finck sounded a good kind of different. No way in shit is he better than Slash in GNR though. Slash is next-level. The live experience really highlights how much of a fuckin' legendary guitar hero Slash is. His playing is so goddamn good. I get goosebumps when I'm there live and he goes into the Sweet Child and Nov Rain solos, then that Nov Rain coda. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2020 at 3:51 AM, jacdaniel said:

Another thing that I feel about Nu Guns is that a lot of the members didn’t really give a toss about the band. 

For all the love that Buckethead receives, I don’t think he has ever mentioned the band again. Seems like he hated his time in Guns and has never looked back. 

I don’t follow Robin too closely but I don’t think Guns was exactly the highlight of his career either.

It’s funny because that’s the exact feeling I get from Slash and Duff now....I never felt that about  Nu Guns. They had something to prove.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Free Bird said:

What's dangerous and exciting for the one is weird and laughable (and sad) for the other.

yep, the only thing dangerous and exciting was Axl, ( not his 02 look), the band was more sad/laughing stock , could have been n'sync behind axl, and would get the same reaction.

• Confused 1