Fernando and 'what he has been through'.

I am just watching a news item on the awful state Brazil is in due to corvid and a President who doesnt give a damn.  Somebody asked him about the numbers of dead and his response was 'I am no grave digger'!  It then occured to me that Beta and Fernando are Brazilian which makes me wonder have they lost family there?  His comment would make sense then as well as the long wait for vids etc.

42 minutes ago, vloors said:

Guns n roses is his job no matter what is happening in his ancestral country.

Its like if i said to my boss. Sorry im not doing work today because this happened in our old country. They would be like GTFO here.

But I think what @DurhamGirl meant, is not that something is happening in your country but that maybe something happened to family members or friends.. And we don't know if the virus affected the Lebeis family so yeah, that could be what Fernando meant when he said 'what we've been through' 

• Like 2

I'd say it's just an expression regarding the overall situation (a popular one, on top of that, something like "in these difficult times"). And even if the above-said was the case, it wouldn't explain his/their incompetence regarding PR/fans/video takedowns and other stuff from the past years. 

Yes, we're trying to make sense in all this, but I'm afraid this wouldn't change a thing about the fact that TB's ways have been... rather unfortunate. 

• Like 1

And IF relatives of the Lebeis family are affected in Brazil, what we'll never find out anyways, it's not worth a thread.

(i'm saying this with all respect and condolences to everybody who lost someone due to this fuckin virus)

Beside that, Fernandos wording is just a random excuse for not being on track with his work. Now that we finally have what we've been waiting for...give it a rest, who cares about his words from "yesterday".

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

But I think what @DurhamGirl meant, is not that something is happening in your country but that maybe something happened to family members or friends.. And we don't know if the virus affected the Lebeis family so yeah, that could be what Fernando meant when he said 'what we've been through' 

Well basically anyone can upload a youtube video.  He did not need to be the one to do it.

Give me access and ill upload it for them for free 

• Like 1

Fernando is from Santos, São paulo, the Second worst city in the worst state of the worst country.
I'm pretty much sure that he knows someone who's infected or even dead.

PS : If you see bolsonaro on the street, please kill him.

Well, it is GNR selects, they are selecting it! It takes time! hahahaha

What he's going through? Maybe he is dealing with different stances of approval, different people wanting different things.

Do you guys really think that Duff or Slash don't have a saying on their image and sound? They do have their own managers, they also need to approve their "presentation" soundwise and imagewise.

Axl has the final saying, but then again, there is edition, overdubbs, copyright, media plan, and all that because they are treating it as an income source.

"Oh! But Metallica made available a bunch of shows in less time!" Well, they are not getting a peny from that, they are doing it solely for the fans.

5 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Lets not make excuses for the lazy cunt if I behaved how he does at my job I would of been sacked years ago.

Or...perhaps he's right manager for the right band?  I mean they clearly don't want to put out new shit, hows that the managers fault, what is he supposed to do, put a gun to their head?  I don't actually fault Team Brazil, management teams for bands of this fuckin' size basicaly work to serve the band, you think Team Brazil have a problem with them making/releasing new material?  

I mean this insinuation that they're at fault, its like Axl has been sitting around the past 15 or 20 or however many fucking years, not noticing or being stopped somehow from recording and releasing shit and its just never occured to him yet and its somehow all Team Brazils fault, its laughable, I mean what do you thinks going on over at Axl Towers:

Axl: Well, its 9pm now, I guess I'd better pop into the studio, I've got some ideas percolating, I wanna see where I get with em.

Fernando: Nah, allow that bruv, lets go get some prostitutes and a doner kebab

Somehow I don't see that happening.  Whats he supposed to do, quit and get a job as branch manager in the local Hollywood Aldi or something? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

Fernando is from Santos, São paulo, the Second worst city in the worst state of the worst country.
I'm pretty much sure that he knows someone who's infected or even dead.

but I bet that nowadays he has only famous and glamorous friends in California <_<

Edited by Italian girl