Massage Guns

dogman

Anyone here have any experience with massage guns?  I just started working out again about 2 months ago and am always sore as hell after (which means it's working!).  I'm trying to find something other than food and rest to help speed things up.  I've tried foam rollers, but they don't really do much for me.  Saw this site and am thinking about getting the Ekrin B37: https://massagegunfight.com/massage-gun-buyers-guide/

4 hours ago, dogman said:

Anyone here have any experience with massage guns?  I just started working out again about 2 months ago and am always sore as hell after (which means it's working!).  I'm trying to find something other than food and rest to help speed things up.  I've tried foam rollers, but they don't really do much for me.  Saw this site and am thinking about getting the Ekrin B37: https://massagegunfight.com/massage-gun-buyers-guide/

My brother does yoga and he has this big soft round thing that helps him stretch. He got it in a yoga store. he also had a massage thing for around his neck that had these metal balls that went all around. lol

My mom and I went to massage envy, but the woman was terrible. My mom and I both had bruises from her treatment. Had to get a doctor's note to get a refund and quit.

I have no luck with massage therapist.

Good luck and let us know if it works.