The Steven Popcorn Adler Appreciation Thread

Uniicorn

3 minutes ago, Guigsdaddy said:

he's the least liked?  For real?

Yes. It seems that out of the AFD 5 he’s the least liked

Axl is the most popular along with Slash

Slash is the second most liked. A lot of fans seem to think of GNR as Axl and Slash and “Those 3 guys”

It was said in a interview that Duff didn’t care if Axl and Slash were more popular than him. 

Izzy had mentioned that he doesn’t mind Axl and Slash getting more attention (as he never liked the spotlight). Duff is more liked than him (most likely due to being in the band longer)

And then there’s Steven. I’ve seen more hate than love for Steven. 

There's a difference between stage persona and "privat" persona. On stage Steven does everything with a shitload of passion, it's overwehlming to watch him doing the guns songs with his current band, not to mention the guest spots he had on the NITL tour.

Beside the stage he comes across as a slightly "over-hyped" person, that might be a bit annoying to some, and that could be the reason why people don't take him that serious these days. (and this is only a guessing by me, taken from interviews etc)

Either way, i would be so happy to see him in person only once guesting on a Guns show, but it won't happen unfortunately. Maybe there's a small chance he comes over to europe with his band, i'll definitely go to watch it.

12 hours ago, EricA said:

There's a difference between stage persona and "privat" persona. On stage Steven does everything with a shitload of passion, it's overwehlming to watch him doing the guns songs with his current band, not to mention the guest spots he had on the NITL tour.

Beside the stage he comes across as a slightly "over-hyped" person, that might be a bit annoying to some, and that could be the reason why people don't take him that serious these days. (and this is only a guessing by me, taken from interviews etc)

Either way, i would be so happy to see him in person only once guesting on a Guns show, but it won't happen unfortunately. Maybe there's a small chance he comes over to europe with his band, i'll definitely go to watch it.

He’s basically a child in a grown mans body. He seems to be very sweet and has nothing but the best of intentions, but I agree, he definitely could get on your nerves just because of how hyper he is. 

• Like 2