Sp What Happens Now?

What now? My predictions. No new music. The Big 3 work on their personal business affairs, fam, friends. Izzy " I vant to be leaf  alon Greta Garbo " Stradlin will cont. to be in private life. MattyS has his book to push 2021 and hopefully he revised it and it sells well. Steven hopefully will live in peace and no longer run behind The Big3. 2021, GnR big stadium worldwide tour of the same songs of theirs ,revamped order of songs, rolls again. Sold out shows. Vegas residency

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

What now? My predictions. No new music. The Big 3 work on their personal business affairs, fam, friends. Izzy " I vant to be leaf  alon Greta Garbo " Stradlin will cont. to be in private life. MattyS has his book to push 2021 and hopefully he revised it and it sells well. Steven hopefully will live in peace and no longer run behind The Big3. 2021, GnR big stadium worldwide tour of the same songs of theirs ,revamped order of songs, rolls again. Sold out shows. Vegas residency

It’s odd Steven begs to be in the band and Izzy has zero interest. I’ll never understand Izzy. He must be either odd human being or just super chill.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It’s odd Steven begs to be in the band and Izzy has zero interest. I’ll never understand Izzy. He must be either odd human being or just super chill.

It is a funny story. Odd. :P

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

At this point, I think they will just not release it since Tommy wrote the song, sung the leads, etc. 

I like the song, we've a good enough demo anyway so album or not... We've a good enough version 

Been thinking lately what do we think axl will look like when the shows finally start up again and will we finally hear new stuff or is that just wishful thinking? Pls not satirical replies im genuinely interested in the consensus.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joraz said:

Been thinking lately what do we think axl will look like when the shows finally start up again and will we finally hear new stuff or is that just wishful thinking? Pls not satirical replies im genuinely interested in the consensus.

In all honesty really don't care what Axl looks like as long as he can get around the stage and sing. Will we hear new stuff... I'm eternally optimistic but I just don't think we will unless there's something concretely lined up for a new album.