Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

The thing is, we never know with Axl's pipes. If he doesn't waste his vocal cords on the never-ending touring, he could last long. We'd thought we was done in 01/02 (compared with the 90s), but then 2006 came. We'd thought he was done in 2011 to 14, but then 2016 (especially AC/DC) came. This could happen again, as long as he doesn't completely deplete himself like since 2018. 

🤞

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First we spell check our headlines

Axl will deal intensively with his voice and regularly take singing lessons and vocal training. He will have a tight daily schedule, including diet advice and a gym for build muscle and fat burning.

They tour. Then we hear nothing. Then they tour. Then we hear nothing.  Look to their past as a guideline to their future.   

On 2/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, t-p-d-a said:

Axl will deal intensively with his voice and regularly take singing lessons and vocal training. He will have a tight daily schedule, including diet advice and a gym for build muscle and fat burning.

When the time comes,  the best Guns N 'Roses studio album gets his release and we see an extremely motivated Axl Rose in his best physical shape of his life, on stage with a bloody hell kickass setlist.

Had you eaten cheese shortly before bed when this dream happened ?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What now? My predictions. No new music. The Big 3 work on their personal business affairs, fam, friends. Izzy " I vant to be leaf  alon Greta Garbo " Stradlin will cont. to be in private life. MattyS has his book to push 2021 and hopefully he revised it and it sells well. Steven hopefully will live in peace and no longer run behind The Big3. 2021, GnR big stadium worldwide tour of the same songs of theirs ,revamped order of songs, rolls again. Sold out shows. Vegas residency

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amaya said:

What now? My predictions. No new music. The Big 3 work on their personal business affairs, fam, friends. Izzy " I vant to be leaf  alon Greta Garbo " Stradlin will cont. to be in private life. MattyS has his book to push 2021 and hopefully he revised it and it sells well. Steven hopefully will live in peace and no longer run behind The Big3. 2021, GnR big stadium worldwide tour of the same songs of theirs ,revamped order of songs, rolls again. Sold out shows. Vegas residency

It’s odd Steven begs to be in the band and Izzy has zero interest. I’ll never understand Izzy. He must be either odd human being or just super chill.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It’s odd Steven begs to be in the band and Izzy has zero interest. I’ll never understand Izzy. He must be either odd human being or just super chill.

It is a funny story. Odd. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It’s odd Steven begs to be in the band and Izzy has zero interest. I’ll never understand Izzy. He must be either odd human being or just super chill.

He's super chill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rayno said:

Could be.

OR he's the most normal/down to earth guy of them all.

That may not be an OR, that could actually be the another side, without all of them having to be mutually exclusive! :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 7:53 PM, Sweersa said:

Gordon Comstock's post above is the source.

I can verify it is legit, the list itself is from early 2008.

I cant see them putting Going Down on unless Duff takes on Tommy's parts

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dando said:

I cant see them putting Going Down on unless Duff takes on Tommy's parts

At this point, I think they will just not release it since Tommy wrote the song, sung the leads, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

At this point, I think they will just not release it since Tommy wrote the song, sung the leads, etc. 

I like the song, we've a good enough demo anyway so album or not... We've a good enough version 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dando said:

The Acoustic one is ace, imagine it on like mtv unplugged in 2010 or so

I know it's Tommy's song, but I would have loved to have an all Axl on vocals version.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been thinking lately what do we think axl will look like when the shows finally start up again and will we finally hear new stuff or is that just wishful thinking? Pls not satirical replies im genuinely interested in the consensus.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joraz said:

Been thinking lately what do we think axl will look like when the shows finally start up again and will we finally hear new stuff or is that just wishful thinking? Pls not satirical replies im genuinely interested in the consensus.

In all honesty really don't care what Axl looks like as long as he can get around the stage and sing. Will we hear new stuff... I'm eternally optimistic but I just don't think we will unless there's something concretely lined up for a new album.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...