THE most overrated GNR song?

48 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Knockin On Heavens Door in Germany. I dont know why its so popular in germany. Overplayed on the radio.. Gets one of the most pops on conerts

David Hasslehoff is big in Germany 😂 

• Like 1

General public? Probably SCOM or November Rain despite being essential listening for Guns.

Fandom? Probably Coma. For the praise it gets among die hards I've just never been able to get into it. Of the lengthy Illusions deep cuts, I much prefer Locomotive.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Creed said:

He was. We still love the Hoff. He is very self-ironic. 

KOHD is the most epic rock cover in history. In Germany KOHD defines GnR as best live rock band.

Anyone who's seen Rock Am 2006 will agree, KOHD was probably the best version since the Freddie Mercury gig

• Like 1

Just now, Silverburst80 said:

November Rain.....i have sleepless nights over the fact that has 1 billion views on youtube and Its So Easy only has a measly 11 million

I have trouble watching any video on the Internet for 9 minutes too 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dando said:

I have trouble watching any video on the Internet for 9 minutes too 😂 

The song kinda symbolises alot of what i didn't like about that era with the band....bloated as one would say. Don't get me wrong it's a tune and i get why it's so loved but yeah it's one i skip for sure.

8 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

It’s so easy has only been on YouTube for about 2 years though

I know but i can't see it getting a billion haha....my point was more Its So Easy kicks November Rains ass all over the place. Well in my opinion anyway

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 1

If ISE had been released back in the day and on YT this entire time it would be doing well, Im sure.

Its just too bad that back in the day everyone was so sensitive and PC so that Guns feared their fans wouldnt be able to handle the video. They had to wait for millennials to exist so they could safely release it. ;)

6 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

I know but i can't see it getting a billion haha....my point was more Its So Easy kicks November Rains ass all over the place. Well in my opinion anyway

It's been around for years, i saw the video in the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona on my 21st in 2004

2 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Very true.

The Acoustic performances of KOHD in 2010 were on point as well.

Good point

6 minutes ago, soon said:

If ISE had been released back in the day and on YT this entire time it would be doing well, Im sure.

Its just too bad that back in the day everyone was so sensitive and PC so that Guns feared their fans wouldnt be able to handle the video. They had to wait for millennials to exist so they could safely release it. ;)

It'd probably have a few hundred million by now if released at the same time i'd imagine

• Like 1