Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overplayed and boring to die hards, for sure, but overrated? Fuck off. The first time you heard it you came in your pants and you know it. Its a classic track.

All of AFD/S Hope people know i am being sarcastic 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

November Rain.....i have sleepless nights over the fact that has 1 billion views on youtube and Its So Easy only has a measly 11 million

There's a reason for that. And it's because it's a much, much, much better song.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Towelie said:

There's a reason for that. And it's because it's a much, much, much better song.

idk which is the better song but I think one of the reasons is also because a softer tune/a ballad has a wider audience usually so not just fans of rock music or Gn'R will like it probably.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Sweet Child O' Mine
...
...
...
Yesterdays
So Fine
Live And Let Die
This I Love

People like This I Love? Man I can't stand the lyrics and the voice he uses. His vocals on the remix are great, but what were they thinking with that turd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

On a sidenote...who did approve your signature? A call to "kill people" should not stand on this forum or anywhere.

I love literal people... Now, go back to bed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Drexl said:

I love literal people... Now, go back to bed.

 

Oh I'm so dumb I didn't see that reference with each of your posts where it just says "Kill all the white people" over and over again without futher context or reference.

Edited by adamsapple
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Oh I'm so dumb I didn't see that reference with each of your posts where it just says "Kill all the white people" over and over again without futher context or reference.

I do appreciate your self-criticism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

On a sidenote...who did approve your signature? A call to "kill people" should not stand on this forum or anywhere.

I have been a member of this forum for 13 years and not once have I seen someone's signature (that I can remember). Did I turn this off myself?

Not that I want to see them because I always thought signatures make a forum look kinda messy, but I always wondered why I never see them on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

I have been a member of this forum for 13 years and not once have I seen someone's signature (that I can remember). Did I turn this off myself?

Not that I want to see them because I always thought signatures make a forum look kinda messy, but I always wondered why I never see them on here.

Funny. Seems you used to have one yourself, but the picture expired or whatever they do when you see sth like zq7k.jpg:

image.png.78bfdc3d86466a0b528747737988fd81.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

Really?? Man that has to be really old then, I don't remember ever having one. 

I can see the picture in your signature, it's of someone wearing wooden shoes in front of a windmill. A bit cliché, but I like it.

On a side note, what happened to your username? It used to be ''ucouldbemine'' or something, wasn't it?

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I can see the picture in your signature, it's of someone wearing wooden shoes in front of a windmill. A bit cliché, but I like it.

On a side note, what happened to your username? It used to be ''ucouldbemine'' or something, wasn't it?

Hahaha I would've believed you if I didn't dislike my own country so much. 

I changed my username because UcudBmine was 13 year old me trying to look cool. The only one in 2020 who talks like that is Axl on Twitter.

The all-caps username was accidental tho. Wanted it to be youcouldbemine. But I can only change it once a year :facepalm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

The all-caps username was accidental tho. Wanted it to be youcouldbemine. But I can only change it once a year :facepalm:

How do you change your username on here? I've been wanting to get rid of the "G" from the start because it looks like some stupid 90's rapper's name now. Or maybe it's only possible for club members?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvanG said:

How do you change your username on here? I've been wanting to get rid of the "G" from the start because it looks like some stupid 90's rapper's name now. Or maybe it's only possible for club members?

In da house? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...